Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Scumbags steal Pearl Harbor Vet's memorabilia!

Old 04-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Scumbags steal Pearl Harbor Vet's memorabilia!

92 year old retired QMCS Mickey Ganitch's WWII memorabilia stolen from his truck in San Leando, CA.

Mickey is a really cool Veteran that was on the USS Pennsylvania when the Japanese assaulted Pearl Harbor and went up to a crows nest to observe and report to combat. Later in 1945 he was onboard when a Japanese plane dropped a torpedo into the water hitting the Penn in the aft portion of the ship and flooding some compartments. One of those compartments was the QM's lounge and he lost 26 of his fellow QM's that night. I've met Mickey a couple of times since being in the Bay Area and he's one of he most energetic and lively Veterans I've ever met and his stories from Pearl Harbor and the War are amazing.

I hope these assholes are caught and Mickey gets his stuff back!

The news story about the theft.

Little history on Mickey.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear this. what a bunch of d-cks .tell him thank you for serving our country
Old 04-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
people these days....
Old 04-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #6
AMS1(AW), USN retired
Twizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud ofTwizter68 has much to be proud of
Navy: Retired AMS1(AW)
Name: Bill
Twizter68's Tacoma Gallery
Lowlifes like that just piss me right the hell off! Grrrrrrrrrrr....................

Hope Senior Chief gets his stuff back.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #7
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone ever broke into my house and stole and of my Grandfathers shadow boxes, or war treasures I would hunt the dead SOB down and tie him up and set those artifacts in front of him and make him reflect on his actions and think about those that died defending the freedom of this country until he started crying...

But that's just me lol

I hope they find his stuff and bring the scumbag to justice.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Stealing from anyone who has participated in providing the freedoms we all enjoy should = being the veteran's servant for the rest of the veterans's life. That's just some way low bullshit.