Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #181
jg1904 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Platoon Corpsman 1st Marine Division
Name: Jerick
jg1904's Tacoma Gallery
I tried reading through all pages but got bored. you should google

8404 Hospital Corpsman

I cant be the only corpsman on TW. hopefully someone in the pages I skipped told you about us, if not, there you go.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #182
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg1904 View Post
I tried reading through all pages but got bored. you should google

8404 Hospital Corpsman

I cant be the only corpsman on TW. hopefully someone in the pages I skipped told you about us, if not, there you go.
so your like a BMET?
Old 07-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #183
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
so your like a BMET?

you should post a picture of yourself before you head out if you do end up enlisting. (NO HOMO haha) and then post another pic when you get outta bootcamp.

TWO MORE POUNDS TO GO MAN!!!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #184
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Two more pounds? Are you on the fence weight wise? Just make sure you can do a decent PFT before you sign the line. If you join the Corps with a lackluster PFT you will have your ass handed to you for the wonderful three months of boot camp.

For those interested in being a corpsman, look up TacoDoc here on TW. He is, and has been, a corpsman for a while. Very good ear to chew on and a class act to boot.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #185
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Two more pounds? Are you on the fence weight wise? Just make sure you can do a decent PFT before you sign the line. If you join the Corps with a lackluster PFT you will have your ass handed to you for the wonderful three months of boot camp.

For those interested in being a corpsman, look up TacoDoc here on TW. He is, and has been, a corpsman for a while. Very good ear to chew on and a class act to boot.
yea i'm 212 supposed to be 209 before I enlist then I gotta be 189 to go.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #186
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
If you've always wanted to be a Marine, join the Marines. If you want to be in the military, get money for college, do some fun stuff and travel then pick the other three branches. You'll get to do all that and more in the Marines, but don't join the Marines unless you really want it.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #187
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrSumR View Post
If you've always wanted to be a Marine, join the Marines. If you want to be in the military, get money for college, do some fun stuff and travel then pick the other three branches. You'll get to do all that and more in the Marines, but don't join the Marines unless you really want it.
4 branches...There are 4 other branches.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:22 PM   #188
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
4 branches...There are 4 other branches.
If it makes you feel better, I might join the coasties
Old 07-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #189
triple6 will become famous soon enough

Name: oli
triple6's Tacoma Gallery
watch the movie team america then well see if you still wanna join
Old 08-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #191
jg1904 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Platoon Corpsman 1st Marine Division
Name: Jerick
jg1904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
so your like a BMET?
do you mean biomedical technician?

if so, no I am attached to the Marine Corps infantry. 1st Marine Division.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:43 AM   #192
jopa is on a distinguished road

Marines: crewchief 1maw
jopa's Tacoma Gallery
( Been there done that ). I went to Parris Island in 1966 . Hell of a lot of work but nothing any harder than growing up in the South at that time (Physically I mean , but mentally it was a change from doing for myself as I wished to doing as a group under instant orders .
I went in to be a Hero and see the world . well one out of two isn't bad . I did get to travel and saw a few different country's . But the Hero's are no longer with us they are the ones that had to give it all in some dump of a country like Vietnam or that big ass sandbox their dieing in today > I was luckily I flew in helicopters and didn't have the daily terror and bloody grime our grunts live in for months at a time . I can't began to speak for them but for me The Marine Corps was the best thing I have ever done in my life.. And it will let you have the chance to be anything you want to be from cook to Commandant . Just don't expect it to be all fun and games .
USMC 66-69