LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

last minute advice and a thank you

Old 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up last minute advice and a thank you

I leave very, very soon for army BCT. You guys have been a big help to me through my enlistment process and my DEP time that I just want to say thank you so much. On that note, do you have any last minute advice for me? Any tips for army bct, or even military life for that matter? Once again, thank you so much for taking time out of yall's day to answer my simple questions. Means a lot.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Good luck brother in arms! Keep your cool, dont stop learning and keep your nose clean.
roger...thank you