Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Ranger school

Old 06-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #61
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
That is not true, I met a couple enlisted 11b E-5 that had just gone through Ranger school and were not going to Rasp. Non combat on the other hand, at least for me would never get Ranger school without being in Regiment. To give an update I am "scrolled" now got my jump wings and reporting to my BN soon.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #62
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
What Bn are you in?
Old 06-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #63
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
3rd bn where are u out of.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #64
dommo is on a distinguished road
Army: Drill Sergeant
dommo's Tacoma Gallery
I was in 3rd Bn many moons ago, lol.

Just went to go see a couple of your buddies graduate a couple days ago.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #65
Zarcero is on a distinguished road
Zarcero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
That is not true, I met a couple enlisted 11b E-5 that had just gone through Ranger school and were not going to Rasp...
That may true now. War time now and the policy goes back and forth. Nevertheless, to stay in a Ranger Bn one eventually has to get the tab, and if one fails to get the tab then one can't go back to the Bn.