Notices

Enlighten me on something..

Old 08-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #21
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
But that money remains technically "Off the books" as they say, right? So I don't see it benefiting armies. Maybe local economies when drug dealers have to go buy groceries and such.

Depends, is it in an alley or a mall kiosk?
Mall kiosk in an alley.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #22
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But that money remains technically "Off the books" as they say, right? So I don't see it benefiting armies. Maybe local economies when drug dealers have to go buy groceries and such.
This is Merica we do what the fuck we want to do, and when did "technically" apply to anything in the US military
Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #23
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
How many barrels of Canada oil fit in an X-Runner?
1 Barrel of Oil contains 159 Litres.

My X-Runner takes 4.7 Litres of oil.

It takes 0.03% of a barrel of oil to fill an X-Runner.

Lawyered.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #24
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
This is Merica we do what the fuck we want to do, and when did "technically" apply to anything in the US military
Vietnam
Old 08-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 08-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #26
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Defense drives the american economy. I'd be out of a job without it
True, I agree with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Mall kiosk in an alley.
Then you are simultaneously getting laid while shoplifting. Or shopping while raping.
Quote:
Militaries seem to be very technical minded folk.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #27
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Make up yer damn mind!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #28
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1 Barrel of Oil contains 159 Litres.

My X-Runner takes 4.7 Litres of oil.

It takes 0.03% of a barrel of oil to fill an X-Runner.

Lawyered.
He meant in your trunk dunce
Old 08-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #29
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #30
Quote:

Militaries seem to be very technical minded folk.
On the surface they have to be, but really they are just controlled chaos
Old 08-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #31
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
*boot
Old 08-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #32
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^this^^

TW has many oil change threads
Old 08-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Make up yer damn mind!
Never.
Quote:
Our truck boxes have drain holes, it would never fill.

Unless you mean trunk as in my ass, then good gracious is it bodacious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Work comp, can't see pic.
Quote:
On the surface they have to be, but really they are just controlled chaos
True, all coporations are like that though, your trained for a specific task and your trained to be very good at that task.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #34
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True, I agree with this.
If i was out of a job and all the other "defense" employees were out of a job then we would start going after your jobs... Shit would be rough for everyone
Old 08-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
If i was out of a job and all the other "defense" employees were out of a job then we would start going after your jobs... Shit would be rough for everyone
Yes, but thats not what I'm refering too. I don't mean pull back military and cancel jobs, I mean pull them back to use them on domestic aid projects? Like rebuilding/disaster relief/ combating gangs/ kissing babies sort of happy stuff. I mean the works, everything.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:48 AM   #36
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
K so here's what I don't understand: If you guys have this huge, worldly sized military in the United States, and this huge massive drug problem domestically, why don't you guys just bring everyone home for a year or two, work with the DEA, and start dismantling the drug trade in your country. To me it just seems like an issue of being horribly undermanned.

Or even help out Mexico?? It seems like dealing with the countries like that where the gangs are better equiped then the cops would be a better useage of resources.
Because this would be a smart decision.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Because this would be a smart decision.
Mirrors my thoughts exactly
Old 08-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #38
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
> That's why our smiley flag is bigger.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
> That's why our smiley flag is bigger.
Bigger military = Bigger flag?
Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #40
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Bring everyone home to take care of the drug problem? Bringing all of us home would just create more problems...

Yes we're in Afghanistan right now fighting the war on terror. We're in South Korea stopping North Korea from coming down, we're in other countries too because they asked us to be there and to help them out. If we pulled our troops out of those countries for a year or two then it would be total chaos.
Also, how do you expect a military of close to a million help the DEA fight drugs? You want us running combat patrols though the streets of high drug traffic? Kicking in doors of known drug dealers? Trust me that ain't gonna stop people from dealing drugs.
You have to look at other foreign interests before you bring our troops home. In a way we're fighting the drug war here in Afghanistan, cause anytime we find poppy or maryjane we burn it right there on the spot, trust me I know I've done it lol