Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Enlighten me on something..

Old 08-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Enlighten me on something..

K so here's what I don't understand: If you guys have this huge, worldly sized military in the United States, and this huge massive drug problem domestically, why don't you guys just bring everyone home for a year or two, work with the DEA, and start dismantling the drug trade in your country. To me it just seems like an issue of being horribly undermanned.

Or even help out Mexico?? It seems like dealing with the countries like that where the gangs are better equiped then the cops would be a better useage of resources.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL
Old 08-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
IBTL
x3
Old 08-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No. US is focused on locking them out. Hispanics will never be 100% stopped from crossing the border illegally. I know what it's like to be an immigrant. Some of the stories I've been told by people who have done it....I completely understand why they risk their life to come to this weird ass country.
People coming in the the country to actually work (whether they're allowed to be there or not) isn't what I'm refering too. I mean like going to stop the influx of drugs or helping the Mexican government fight the gangs. The OBVIOUS criminals, not the small times guys.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
People coming in the the country to actually work (whether they're allowed to be there or not) isn't what I'm refering too. I mean like going to stop the influx of drugs or helping the Mexican government fight the gangs. The OBVIOUS criminals, not the small times guys.
IBTL
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #8

Quote:
IBTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oh dear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
x3
As long as no one starts insulting people it should be fine. I'm hoping to get a few serious answers before then.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Never ever going to stop it. Better to work on managing addiction, and help people make better choices than pretending we will ever stop our 30,000 year pursuit of altered consciousness.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As long as no one starts insulting people it should be fine. I'm hoping to get a few serious answers before then.
FU DB BROKENTESTICAL
Old 08-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #12
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL

and drugs make money, money fuels our army, so why stop drugs
Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
IBTL

Riddle me this batman. If I force sex upon a prostitute....is it rape.......or shoplifting?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #14
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
aye wut aboot canada aye
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Never ever going to stop it. Better to work on managing addiction, and help people make better choices than pretending we will ever stop our 30,000 year pursuit of altered consciousness.
True, but I just can't seem to understand why there is this massive military complex and they don't seem to aid local issues?? Maybe they do and I'm just not aware of it, completely possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Why would we want to get rid of all the drugs?
I'm all for legalizing and taxing pot (even though I don't even touch drugs), but thats not the point I'm refering too.

Quote:
FU DB BROKENTESTICAL
Your just jealous your testicals aren't broken.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True, but I just can't seem to understand why there is this massive military complex and they don't seem to aid local issues?? Maybe they do and I'm just not aware of it, completely possible.

I'm all for legalizing and taxing pot (even though I don't even touch drugs), but thats not the point I'm refering too.

Your just jealous your testicals aren't broken.
Bust a nut!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
IBTL

But that money remains technically "Off the books" as they say, right? So I don't see it benefiting armies. Maybe local economies when drug dealers have to go buy groceries and such.
Quote:
Riddle me this batman. If I force sex upon a prostitute....is it rape.......or shoplifting?
Depends, is it in an alley or a mall kiosk?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #20
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Defense drives the american economy. I'd be out of a job without it