Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

....Currently Deployed.....

Old 08-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
....Currently Deployed.....

Could You Fellow Military Members and Contractors Check Out My Other Thread and Follow It To Help Me Out....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...z-contest.html
Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Rickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedRickshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rickshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dave, votes in. Im a contractor heading to a VSP to do some much needed electric work. Hear it's pretty good action their right now. Getting my new tires and wheels and mini bilstein lift as I write this. Sister gonna take a picture of it and send it to me. Can't wait to see how it turned out. Your truck looks good. I have the same just silver. Well going to chow now, it's pizza and wing night. WA HOOO! Last meal before MRE's.