Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

USS Porter DDG 78 Collides with Tanker!

Old 08-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
Rough seas? Where did it happen?

NV mind I looked it up.

It looks more like the tanker hit the Porter. Good nobody was hurt.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Strait of Hormuz.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Give me a "P." Give me an "O." Give me an "S." Give me a "T." What does that spell? POST!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Safety Stand Down in affect. Captain you are relieved of duty. XO you have the conn.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #6
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
Safety Stand Down in effect. Captain you are relieved of duty. XO you have the conn.
Quote edited for grammar. lmao.

I would not be surprised if the Captain were at least relieved of duties until the investigation is completed
Old 08-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Quote edited for grammar. lmao.

I would not be surprised if the Captain were at least relieved of duties until the investigation is completed
If you're going to edit for grammar, at least get it right...
Old 08-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Insurance might salvage it.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
If you're going to edit for grammar, at least get it right...
What did I get wrong? lol
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
Safety Stand Down in effect. Captain, you are relieved of duty. XO, you have the conn.
Quote:
What did I get wrong? lol
FTFY
Old 08-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
FTFY
OK, I still do not get what you are trying to say. maybe be a bit more specific? lol
Old 08-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #14
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
comma comma comma comma comma chamelion
Old 08-21-2012, 07:12 AM   #15
ASE Master Tech

I assume you mean the "s" capitalization he originally posted? I was not looking too hard at that part. More towards his use of "affect" versus "effect". Meant more in humor than anything else.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #16

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I assume you mean the "s" capitalization he originally posted? I was not looking too hard at that part. More towards his use of "affect" versus "effect". Meant more in humor than anything else.
I was trying to return the gesture and was being a bit of a wise-ass in the process

It was the commas ","