Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

"Welcome To Hell"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
"Welcome To Hell"

Just wanted to give an FYI to all the military guys and gals on this forum. A book written by a friend of mine was just released today about his experience MCRD San Diego. I've only gotten throught the first chapter but it's good. A large portion of the money from this book is being donated to the children of fallen patriots fund. Check it out!!

http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Hell-T...elcome+to+hell
Old 08-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm halfway through the book, and it is actually really good. I didn't create this thread to promote the book. Whether you hated bootcamp or loved it, everyone thought it was funny. I promise you you'll be laughing your ass off while reading it.

Products Discussed in this Thread