Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

List Military Bases I wanna Go next.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #21
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFButters View Post
I'm Red Green Color Blind, and from the people I have talked to it would be really hard for me to get into any of those types of special duties, bc I cant go to jump school, SEAR, etc

Well that's just shitty luck right there lol
Old 09-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #22
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm Red Green Color Blind, and from the people I have talked to it would be really hard for me to get into any of those types of special duties, bc I cant go to jump school, SEAR, etc
You can get a waiver for color blindness and become a SERE instructor. Atleast you could when I was putting in my package to try and cross-train. Granted this was back in 2006, so it might have changed by now. I got orders to Germany and had to decide whether to continue with my SERE package or take my new orders. Beer, brauts, and european beauties won out and I went to Germany...

Edit: Just saw that you were talking about going to SERE school and not being instructor...please disregard my earlier post! :]
Old 09-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #23
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in the same boat but F' it I'm still going to try for a wavier. I couldn't not try and always wonder. Good Luck, either way.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #24
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for Bases to go to. I am a 2T2X1 so there are'nt alot of bases in the southern US to go to.. maybe 6.

But I am also looking at staying an instructor and maybe teaching ALS, FTAC or if I make Tech Next Yr, the NCO Academy
Old 09-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #25
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am looking for Bases to go to. I am a 2T2X1 so there are'nt alot of bases in the southern US to go to.. maybe 6.

But I am also looking at staying an instructor and maybe teaching ALS, FTAC or if I make Tech Next Yr, the NCO Academy
Have you tried the link I posted? It helped when I submitted my B.O.P last week.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #26
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Who the fuck puts CONUS on their dream sheet?
Old 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #27
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Uhhh, firstly there are plenty of great bases to be stationed at in the states. Living overseas was fun for a little while but I got tired of it and couldn't wait to get back to the states. Secondly, if there are no overseas spots why not give your functional some idea of where you want to go instead of ending up in Minot, North Dakota. You sound like some newb airman that has been in the AF for about 5 mins.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #28
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
I am eligible for a BOP.. Stateside. Also my son is in the EFMP program which limits my options for Overseas assignments. So we are trying to go somewhere in the South where it is warmer year round.. or Colorado, that way if I gotta see Winter I can atleast enjoy winter stuff not people freaking out because white stuff is falling from the skies