Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Goodfellow AFB

Old 09-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #21
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
x2! TRS is awesome and have great customer service/tech support! I used them for my retrofit too. btw nice looking halos T4C0CH40S
thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Haha small world. What is his last name?

I looked at the site, it is very cool. How do you figure out though which ones are right for you? There are so many choices
Schmidt.

Haha i just went with the biggest baddest of them all other members went with the FX-Rs and after seeing them on other trucks i fell in love, but not before some serious drooling. it was by far the most difficult project yet for me but so worth it. the output is ridiculous. check out my build for more details and theres quite a few members with them now
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #22
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Sweet, it must be tough to be away from your truck.

I'm supposed to PCS up north in the spring. Maybe we'll be stationed together - our career fields work pretty close together.

Up here in Abilene, I've been to Kirby Lake. It's basically a mudding spot, I'd prefer a place to ride trails though.

I'm sorry you didn't like it here. I love it here!

x2! TRS is awesome and have great customer service/tech support! I used them for my retrofit too. btw nice looking halos T4C0CH40S
Abiline isn't too far from me.
How long ago did you get out of tech school?
Old 09-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #23
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone comes on down to San Angelo/Goodfellow area send me a message if you want to meet up. I'm here till next spring and would like to meet some of the members around here
Old 09-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #24
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Abiline isn't too far from me.
How long ago did you get out of tech school?
I graduated my first tech school a few months ago. I get done with this tech school late winter/early spring.

I'll shoot you a PM if I go down to San Angelo, so we can meet up. lmk if you are ever headed this way.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #25
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am down here for tech school for the next 6 months. Do you think when you come down we could meet up? I'd love to see your truck in person.
Yea man for sure ill be there on the 9th so im sure you'll see me driving around. Just send me a message after class or on the weekend if you wanna meet up.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #26

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk View Post
I'm not military, but I've lived in San Angelo the last almost 26 years now. Not really a lot to do around here, but there are plenty of bars/clubs if you drink, and some nice places close to go wheeling or mudding if it ever rains.
Where around here is fun to go if it rains? I heard it rains a lot during the winter.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #27
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
im stationed at goodfellow now until who knows when for school haha, it seems like i know you msu15. yeah i cant wait till you get your truck down here, we need to hit up some of the trails at twin buttes. Broliath, i think i saw you driving around base the other day. sweet lookin ride, looking for upgrades of my own, im sure me and msu are going to be doing quite a bit to our tacos. looking foward to meeting some of y'all.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #28
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
im stationed at goodfellow now until who knows when for school haha, it seems like i know you msu15. yeah i cant wait till you get your truck down here, we need to hit up some of the trails at twin buttes. Broliath, i think i saw you driving around base the other day. sweet lookin ride, looking for upgrades of my own, im sure me and msu are going to be doing quite a bit to our tacos. looking foward to meeting some of y'all.
hey man my lil bro just sent me a text awhile back saying he met you there haha. congrats on the taco
Old 10-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #29

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
hey man my lil bro just sent me a text awhile back saying he met you there haha. congrats on the taco
Oh woah! I just realized I know your brother. I see him every day at formation.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #30
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea man that was probably me. There are so many tacos driving around here I'm not used to it, back at my base in new mexico there are hardly any. There is another pretty nice looking taco I keep seeing parked in the Angelo Inn parking lot with mine not sure if he's on here or not but it kind of looks like a tacoma world taco. msu15 sorry i haven't hit you up man there super strict about advanced students interacting with basic students but feel free to swing by the angelo inn and check out my truck if you want.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #31
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Oh woah! I just realized I know your brother. I see him every day at formation.
haha nice! whats your last name?
Old 10-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #32

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Broliath- no worries. I know how it is. But yeah I saw it. It looks really nice

T4COCHAOS- Wenzel.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #33
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shoot me a pm when yall go, won't bring the tacoma, but i'll bring the colorado. should have it road worthy soon.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #34

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk View Post
shoot me a pm when yall go, won't bring the tacoma, but i'll bring the colorado. should have it road worthy soon.
We will definitely hit you up. What all have you done to your Colorado?
Old 10-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #35
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We will definitely hit you up. What all have you done to your Colorado?
got it pretty cheap in kinda rough condition, but had t-bar keys, shackles and 32'' tires.
rehabed the cooling system, replaced t-case, front hub bearings, rear axle w/ g80 "locker" needs to go in, got 2 new tires to go on, and some misc parts here and there.

has mbrp cat-back exhaust, aem intake tube w/ stock airbox cut for amsoil filter, upgraded coil packs, ported throttle body and exhaust manifold, superior trans servos, custom rear bumper and headache rack, 1'' body lift. once i crank the t-bars back up, i think it'll be at ~3'' total lift.

still want to redo rear bumper to a wrap around and cut the bed behind the rear tires and do a front bumper.
also considering a solid front axle, just have a bit of reading to do on that to compile a list of parts needed.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:24 AM   #36
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Just left there at the end of 2010 for an upgrade course. The autoshop there is one of the best I've been to.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #37
Bad guy hunter
rpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
rpeker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
Just left there at the end of 2010 for an upgrade course. The autoshop there is one of the best I've been to.
Unfortunately the auto hobby shop is only open on the weekends now. It was one of the very few things I was looking forward to when I found out I was getting PCS'd to here only to find out it is only open when I am busy with the family...
Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #38
alnewt1234 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Alan
alnewt1234's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys just got to Goodfellow a couple weeks ago and was cruising through the forum and found this one. You guys ever meet up? If you end up doing something let me know. Twin Buttes should have some good trails since the water is so low.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:18 AM   #39
Bad guy hunter
rpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpeker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
rpeker's Tacoma Gallery
The hard part about people meeting up is the whole student/ instructor/ permanent party thing. It seems like there is quite a mix on this board.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:26 AM   #40
alnewt1234 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Alan
alnewt1234's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am permanent part Army. What is everyone else?