Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Goodfellow AFB

Old 09-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Goodfellow AFB

Anyone Stationed near Goodfellow?
Old 09-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
Stay thirsty my friends
BroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of lightBroliathTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Fire Fighter
Name: Jake
BroliathTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda... Im stationed at cannon which is about 4 hours away. About 5 years ago I went through tech school at goodfellow tho and im actually headed back down ther for a few weeks next month for a fire officer 2 class.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Unzie is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Daniel
Unzie's Tacoma Gallery
Will be on 15 Nov. unless my dates get changed again...
Very small place in case you've never been. On the bright side they have some cool aircraft on display...liks MIG's, UAV's...
Old 09-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroliathTRD View Post
Kinda... Im stationed at cannon which is about 4 hours away. About 5 years ago I went through tech school at goodfellow tho and im actually headed back down ther for a few weeks next month for a fire officer 2 class.
I am down here for tech school for the next 6 months. Do you think when you come down we could meet up? I'd love to see your truck in person.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #6

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
I did about 7 months there in 1983/4....Is the Brass Tack bar still there?
Sir I couldn't tell you; I'm not of age But I'll see what others say and get back to you.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #7
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Went to tech school there in 2001. First thing that comes to mind: Middle of nowhere west texas...
Old 09-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
Crusty ole' conservative fart
Sullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSullyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired Master Sergeant
Sullyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Sir I couldn't tell you; I'm not of age But I'll see what others say and get back to you.
Sir? Sir?...thanks for that age
I feel as old as I am now
Old 09-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #9

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman View Post
Sir? Sir?...thanks for that age
I feel as old as I am now
haha sorry. I've just gotten it beaten into me lately; its habit now.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:51 AM   #11

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I'm about 1.5 hrs north of you at Dyess AFB. We should meet up sometime. There are even talks of a "mega" meet. Midland and DFW converging on Abilene for a big get together.

Any idea where you'll go after tech school?
That would be awesome. I'm getting my taco out here next month; I can't wait

I do not know yet; I should find out mid-November hopefully.
Are there any places for wheeling out in this part of Texas?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #13

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Sweet! My lil bro is in tech school there right now I may be heading there around thanksgiving to pick him up with my truck too
That's awesome. Do you know which squadron he is in? How do you like your headlights? They look pretty sweet
Old 09-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #14
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's awesome. Do you know which squadron he is in? How do you like your headlights? They look pretty sweet
Hes in the 315th. Of course, i put all the hours of work into them myself! I better damn well love them.......and i do thanks man, they hog the most attention on the road
Old 09-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #15
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not military, but I've lived in San Angelo the last almost 26 years now. Not really a lot to do around here, but there are plenty of bars/clubs if you drink, and some nice places close to go wheeling or mudding if it ever rains.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I'm about 1.5 hrs north of you at Dyess AFB. We should meet up sometime. There are even talks of a "mega" meet. Midland and DFW converging on Abilene for a big get together.

Any idea where you'll go after tech school?
you poor, poor bastard...

i was stationed at dyess from 02-04.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #17

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hes in the 315th. Of course, i put all the hours of work into them myself! I better damn well love them.......and i do thanks man, they hog the most attention on the road
Ha that's the same squadron that I am in. When did he get here?
Damn you did all of that work yourself? I want to upgrade my lights but I'm not sure which direction to go
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #18
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha that's the same squadron that I am in. When did he get here?
Damn you did all of that work yourself? I want to upgrade my lights but I'm not sure which direction to go
what are the odds haha he got there in july. yep im proud to say everything on the truck as of right now is done by me all i knew is that i didnt want to settle for some cheap ebay lights. check out theretrofitsource.com and im sure youll get some ideas
Old 09-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #19
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be awesome. I'm getting my taco out here next month; I can't wait

I do not know yet; I should find out mid-November hopefully.
Are there any places for wheeling out in this part of Texas?
Sweet, it must be tough to be away from your truck.

I'm supposed to PCS up north in the spring. Maybe we'll be stationed together - our career fields work pretty close together.

Up here in Abilene, I've been to Kirby Lake. It's basically a mudding spot, I'd prefer a place to ride trails though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
you poor, poor bastard...

i was stationed at dyess from 02-04.
I'm sorry you didn't like it here. I love it here!

Quote:
check out theretrofitsource.com and im sure youll get some ideas
x2! TRS is awesome and have great customer service/tech support! I used them for my retrofit too. btw nice looking halos T4C0CH40S
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #20

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are the odds haha he got there in july. yep im proud to say everything on the truck as of right now is done by me all i knew is that i didnt want to settle for some cheap ebay lights. check out theretrofitsource.com and im sure youll get some ideas
Haha small world. What is his last name?

I looked at the site, it is very cool. How do you figure out though which ones are right for you? There are so many choices