Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

The latest sea trials: F-35B on the USS Wasp

Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #81
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Says the dude from Canada! haha

Ass kickin weaponary isn't cheap!
I beg to differ, I can buy a hockey stick for about 5-10$
Old 03-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #82
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I beg to differ, I can buy a hockey stick for about 5-10$
Does the Canadian Govt subsidize hockey sticks? I cant get a good one for under $50.

Back to the 35....Even USAF Generals are bitching about Lockheed to customers. How much more bad press can this program handle?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-gene...023253180.html
Old 03-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #83
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
..... and then came RPAs
Old 03-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #84
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
The F-35 is a pig of an airplane. Had friends who worked on them when we were stationed at Pax...they did not like them the least bit. Too expensive, very little payload, no loiter time, would get absolutely slaughtered in a fight with any 4th + gen (hell, maybe even a lot of 3rd gens, too) fighter.