Notices

MOLLE GEAR!

Old 10-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
TSSTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Cyber Transport
Name: Patrick
TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
MOLLE GEAR!

Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for a flat piece of Molle gear. I've got a few projects in mind that would make my life a lot easier if I could find a decent size sheet.

Roughly 2'wide by 4'long....or larger. I could do smaller and have them sewn together. Let me know if anyone knows where I can get it!
Old 10-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what you have in mind, but they make molle gear seat covers that are a pretty decent size. My jeep buddy has one on the back of his seats to hold a variety of pouches and whatnot. They run about $100 each.

You can also check govliquidation.com. It's a gov't DRMO auction site. Right now in OKC, they have 2 triwalls full of 337 molle packs and stuff. Starting bid is $150. You can buy the lot, use what you need and sell the rest on craigslist or ebay. You can make a nice profit on it too.

Keep us updated on your plan.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
TSSTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Cyber Transport
Name: Patrick
TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I'm not sure what you have in mind, but they make molle gear seat covers that are a pretty decent size. My jeep buddy has one on the back of his seats to hold a variety of pouches and whatnot. They run about $100 each.

You can also check govliquidation.com. It's a gov't DRMO auction site. Right now in OKC, they have 2 triwalls full of 337 molle packs and stuff. Starting bid is $150. You can buy the lot, use what you need and sell the rest on craigslist or ebay. You can make a nice profit on it too.

Keep us updated on your plan.
Yea I've seen the offered seat covers but thats not entirely what I was looking for. I did buy a back panel for the seats though.
I wanted to just make a few molley pack panels for my garage. Stretch it over a canvas and hang it up. Hang one on the back of a door and such. Also wanted to get one to drap over the side of the bed of the truck with a felt backing so that I can keep my tools in it.

Also the govliq site is very nice. I've bought a few things from it before. IFAK's and such, managed to piece together a few good sets and gift them to my friends and family.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Never LBS
Molon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SFC 11B40B4
Molon Labe's Tacoma Gallery
TSSTaco, I build plate carriers and other tac gear. Shoot me a PM to discuss what you are looking for, I may be able to help.