1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MOLLE GEAR!

Discussion in 'Military' started by TSSTaco, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Oct 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    TSSTaco

TSSTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    OKC, OK
    Vehicle:
    '13 DC 4x4 TSS Tacoma
    Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for a flat piece of Molle gear. I've got a few projects in mind that would make my life a lot easier if I could find a decent size sheet.

Roughly 2'wide by 4'long....or larger. I could do smaller and have them sewn together. Let me know if anyone knows where I can get it!

2. Oct 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    I'm not sure what you have in mind, but they make molle gear seat covers that are a pretty decent size. My jeep buddy has one on the back of his seats to hold a variety of pouches and whatnot. They run about $100 each.

You can also check govliquidation.com. It's a gov't DRMO auction site. Right now in OKC, they have 2 triwalls full of 337 molle packs and stuff. Starting bid is $150. You can buy the lot, use what you need and sell the rest on craigslist or ebay. You can make a nice profit on it too.

Keep us updated on your plan.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Oct 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM
    TSSTaco

TSSTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    OKC, OK
    Vehicle:
    '13 DC 4x4 TSS Tacoma
    Yea I've seen the offered seat covers but thats not entirely what I was looking for. I did buy a back panel for the seats though.
    I wanted to just make a few molley pack panels for my garage. Stretch it over a canvas and hang it up. Hang one on the back of a door and such. Also wanted to get one to drap over the side of the bed of the truck with a felt backing so that I can keep my tools in it.

Also the govliq site is very nice. I've bought a few things from it before. IFAK's and such, managed to piece together a few good sets and gift them to my friends and family.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  4. Oct 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    Molon Labe

Molon Labe Never LBS

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Snellville
    Vehicle:
    2012 Spruce Mica DC TRD 4x4 Auto V6
    see my build
    TSSTaco, I build plate carriers and other tac gear. Shoot me a PM to discuss what you are looking for, I may be able to help.

Products Discussed in

To Top