Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Veterans BS thread.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 AM   #21
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Happy 11-11 kids.... Jim
Hey buddy, nice pics of you guys in the jungle
Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 AM   #22
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
SO, here is a funny story.

I had just arrived to my first real unit (after job training) and I moved into a room with a gentleman named Quiggs (nickname for his protection).
Well, quiggs and I were both underage at the time, and were proceeding to get drunk. Well, This really really big girl came up to our room and started hitting on Quiggs.

I told Quiggs, hey man go get sum of that biggun.....He left and came back 2 hours later. I was like hey man, did you get any. He said the girl let him play with her tig ol bities, but required him to take her to eat before he went any further. I said, dude, go down to the common area, buy that bish a snickers and take it to her. AND he did.....and got chased throughout the fucking barracks. Shit i was dying
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #23
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post

I had just arrived to my first real unit (after job training) and I moved into a room with a gentleman named Quiggs (nickname for his protection).
Well, quiggs and I were both underage at the time, and were proceeding to get drunk. Well, This really really big girl came up to our room and started hitting on Quiggs.
Lmfao! Of course she did! How was she?
Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #24
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Lmfao! Of course she did! How was she?
I added the rest of the story
Old 11-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #25

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I told Quiggs, hey man go get sum of that biggun.....He left and came back 2 hours later. I was like hey man, did you get any. He said the girl let him play with her tig ol bities, but required him to take her to eat before he went any further. I said, dude, go down to the common area, buy that bish a snickers and take it to her. AND he did.....and got chased throughout the fucking barracks. Shit i was dying
Lmfao!,,
Old 11-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #26
.45%er

Army:
Love Me Some Mericuh'
Old 11-11-2012, 03:02 AM   #27
.45%er

Army:
Good Night guys
Old 11-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #28
.45%er

Army:
Whats everyones plans for veterans day?
Old 11-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #29

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have any. Thinking I might go chill with my gramps. He's a vet too
Old 11-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #30
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Don't have any. Thinking I might go chill with my gramps. He's a vet too
Thats my plan as well. Probly talk shit about Nam and and Iraq, drink a few cold ones...Hopefully grama aint home, she will never understand and will question everything. It really get annoying after awhile
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #31

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats my plan as well. Probly talk shit about Nam and and Iraq, drink a few cold ones...Hopefully grama aint home, she will never understand and will question everything. It really get annoying after awhile
He was a doc so he saved lives. The only other one I ever talked to about that shit was my uncle and he died from agent orange
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #32
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
He was a doc so he saved lives. The only other one I ever talked to about that shit was my uncle and he died from agent orange
Im sorry brother. MY Granpa was a marine in nam. He was on the trail.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #33

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I think we need to change this to nick and Rob Only thread. Guess it didn't take off like we thought it would. Oh well win some lose some.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #34
.45%er

Army:
yep. We just need to say some crazy ness like Post something outrageous about Obama or something?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #35

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
We are bullshitting at least. Did you see how those guys blew up the insults on me for asking why that guy was an asshole for speeding? Shit got real. I guess I am a stupid asshole.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #36
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
We are bullshitting at least. Did you see how those guys blew up the insults on me for asking why that guy was an asshole for speeding? Shit got real. I guess I am a stupid asshole.
Yes you are. jk
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #37
.45%er

Army:
So, Why does the navy have like 8 different uniforms?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #38

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know. We only had dungarees when I was in. Wish we had BDU's though way more comfy. Those stupid bell bottom pants sucked my balls.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #39
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The coasties just came around within the past 3 years to getting untucked BDU style uniforms...

Old 11-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #40
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Don't know. We only had dungarees when I was in. Wish we had BDU's though way more comfy. Those stupid bell bottom pants sucked my balls.
When I was in the army I had a civilian clothing allowance... I loved that shit. But unfortunately when I was in the army, I joined realy skinny. After about 2 years in I got fucking massive compared to when I joined. like I gained 60lbs from eating right and working out. Never had a complete set of matching uniforms. Medium pants, Large top. I always had mix matched shit.