Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Veterans BS thread.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #41
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
The coasties just came around within the past 3 years to getting untucked BDU style uniforms...

WOW! Were the uniforms old navy ones?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #42
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No they had their own, just it was a tucked in style BDU knock off.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #43
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
No they had their own, just it was a tucked in style BDU knock off.

lol i figured. I was messing with you man

You didnt get it?

Sorry....Not funny
Old 11-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #44
.45%er

Army:
Kodiak,

funniest story that comes to your mind during your coast gaurd tour?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #45
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I got it, chose to ignore it.

I was also seeing something about old navy in there...chose to leave that one alone too..

Its been a weekend, not sure what type of weekend though...weirdness.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #46
.45%er

Army:
Quote:

I was also seeing something about old navy in there...chose to leave that one alone too..

Really? Memorial day gets to me, but Veterans day make me want to do crazy shit....
Old 11-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #47
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who is out and still looking to serve in some capacity should check out team Rubicon. They do great things for helping both vets and communities.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #48
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Anyone who is out and still looking to serve in some capacity should check out team Rubicon. They do great things for helping both vets and communities.
How do they help?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #49
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Kodiak. We started this to tell funny, crazy stories of our military experience. Once it gets rolling I'll post my 6 story whore house story. It's a doozy but funny as shit.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #50

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
Kodiak,

funniest story that comes to your mind during your coast gaurd tour?
Answered a phone call at dispatch from a guy, he stated that there was a snow man on the side of the road in Gvt housing that had a rather large phallic symbol on it.

I'd never heard that word used so I was like a what symbol. Him: Its got a dick and balls on it man.

Oh.....

I went up there and sure enough, snowman with a huge cock and balls on it.

I had other fun times, but nothing really to crazy. I was in state all the time, so no other country fun for me.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #51
.45%er

Army:
AMERICUH
Old 11-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #52
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah I'm old navy prior BDU's. What's to ignore? Nothing bad about it.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #53

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
AMERICUH
Yup, Coast Guard, Defender of the Homeland.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #54

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Yeah I'm old navy prior BDU's. What's to ignore? Nothing bad about it.
I didn't have any smart remarks
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #55
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Answered a phone call at dispatch from a guy, he stated that there was a snow man on the side of the road in Gvt housing that had a rather large phallic symbol on it.

I'd never heard that word used so I was like a what symbol. Him: Its got a dick and balls on it man.

Oh.....

I went up there and sure enough, snowman with a huge cock and balls on it.

I had other fun times, but nothing really to crazy. I was in state all the time, so no other country fun for me.
lol thats funny as shit. It doesnt matter to me if you went out of county or not. The coast gaurd can die here in the states doing their job. at anytime. SO, that is your deployment IMO. (and plus, the few coastys i met in iraq didnt do shit)
Old 11-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #56

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
lol thats funny as shit. It doesnt matter to me if you went out of county or not. The coast gaurd can die here in the states doing their job. at anytime. SO, that is your deployment IMO. (and plus, the few coastys i met in iraq didnt do shit)
Sadly there are numerous coasties that die here in the states. There have been quite a number of helo accidents in the past couple years that have killed quite a few.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #57

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 bro. It's US Coast Guard. That means you patrol OUR waters and help US. Even though I refer to coasties as puddle pirates but that is just interagency shit talk. We are all brothers.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #58
.45%er

Army:
Funny story time.

One time, after deployment it was mine and my 2 buddies bdays, all on the same day. SO we decided to have a MASSIVE party on base in one of their townhouses. 100 people showed up. Well, the MPs showed up and told us to keep it quiet...we (15 of us) responded 2 hours later with a shirts off pants off boxer run to the PX and back, completly drunk...We only made it halfway befor we started puking...then walked back and began to run back to the drink
Old 11-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #59

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
X2 bro. It's US Coast Guard. That means you patrol OUR waters and help US. Even though I refer to coasties as puddle pirates but that is just interagency shit talk. We are all brothers.
I was in the police academy here in CO with a guy that had just gotten out of the navy.

It was constant back and forth between me and him. Occasionally one of the two air force guys in the class would chime in and the army guy, but mostly it was me and the squid.

One teacher, who I work with now, was like guys, if you don't both shut the fuck up, I've got my M&P with me and enough rounds to shut you up.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #60

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was in the police academy here in CO with a guy that had just gotten out of the navy.

It was constant back and forth between me and him. Occasionally one of the two air force guys in the class would chime in and the army guy, but mostly it was me and the squid.

One teacher, who I work with now, was like guys, if you don't both shut the fuck up, I've got my M&P with me and enough rounds to shut you up.

Lol yep but when it comes down to it the squids and pirates stick together