LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Veterans BS thread.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Veterans BS thread.

For our respected veterans.....I felt we just need somewhere to go and BS about all sorts of stupid things...

I welcome all, (even canadians)

just no french....

So yeah
Old 11-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1st....
Old 11-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
.45%er

So, I am not affiliated with this company, but I really do dig their shirts. Making military shirts unlame .. Finally http://www.rangerup.com/
Old 11-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Yes this is awesome. Let's hear it from combat stories to the time you hit it with the spinners in the Phillipines or south america (and yes they are in south america) All vet stories are welcome.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-11-2012, 02:04 AM   #6
.45%er

So, this one time in Iraq, I had to go on a air mission in a chinook. I was flying in the back right next to the 50 gunner, I was one of 3 guys who where US soldiers. The rest where TCNs. The gunners then decided to do an in flight test of their 50s, on a herd of camels. I have never seen that many grown men start screaming in one sitting.those TCNs cried like little girls and I laughed and laughed...does that make me a bad person I think not
Old 11-11-2012, 02:08 AM   #7
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:

PETA will be here soon...
Old 11-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #8
.45%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

PETA will be here soon...
People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

I thought everyone did that?
Old 11-11-2012, 02:10 AM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Camels are tasty?

I know camel toe is
Old 11-11-2012, 02:11 AM   #10
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
So, this one time in Iraq, I had to go on a air mission in a chinook. I was flying in the back right next to the 50 gunner, I was one of 3 guys who where US soldiers. The rest where TCNs. The gunners then decided to do an in flight test of their 50s, on a herd of camels. I have never seen that many grown men start screaming in one sitting.those TCNs cried like little girls and I laughed and laughed...does that make me a bad person I think not
Lmfao

I had a buddy who was a door gunner,they were on a training mission off La Jolla doing dummy runs. He starts blasting away at the dummy and a whale breaches in his line, he's shooting a fifty and we all know what that motherfucker can do, so he stitched this whale up, and the kicker is there is a yacht race. 2 miles away. So they have this whale that if green peace gets ahold of shits going down so they shot the shit out of it until it sank.

RIP Eric
Old 11-11-2012, 02:12 AM   #11
.45%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Camels are tasty?

I know camel toe is
Camel actually taste like puke.

Now the toe variety, well we agree sir
Old 11-11-2012, 02:13 AM   #12
.45%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Lmfao

I had a buddy who was a door gunner,they were on a training mission off La Jolla doing dummy runs. He starts blasting away at the dummy and a whale breaches in his line, he's shooting a fifty and we all know what that motherfucker can do, so he stitched this whale up, and the kicker is there is a yacht race. 2 miles away. So they have this whale that if green peace gets ahold of shits going down so they shot the shit out of it until it sank.

RIP Eric

Lol wtf to the whale man! that shit is fucking funny lol
Old 11-11-2012, 02:15 AM   #13

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol wtf to the whale man! that shit is fucking funny lol
Funniest shit I ever heard. I never heard of anyone dusting a whale before. First and last that's my boy Eric. Had dinner with him the night he died.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #14
.45%er

Quote:
Funniest shit I ever heard. I never heard of anyone dusting a whale before. First and last that's my boy Eric. Had dinner with him the night he died.
Sorry about your loss man. It is unfortunate the amount of vets that pass away over here in the states due to stupid shit. Like speeding. My buddy Espi (espinoza) died down outside of ft hood on leave from iraq. He got shot in the chest outside a bar by a angry racist with a shotgun. Died on scene. Shit happens. But I like to believe they are resting in a warriors paradise
Old 11-11-2012, 02:22 AM   #15
.45%er

Anybody got any funny or stupid military photos? Doesnt have to be of you. You can find them on de intawebz
Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 AM   #16

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry about your loss man. It is unfortunate the amount of vets that pass away over here in the states due to stupid shit. Like speeding. My buddy Espi (espinoza) died down outside of ft hood on leave from iraq. He got shot in the chest outside a bar by a angry racsist with a shotgun. Died on scene. Shit happens. But I like to believe they are resting in a warriors paradise
Hear that but Eric's chopper went down saving 20 people. Stupid pilots both put on NV at the same time instead of switching out by 30. Stupid mistake that killed everyone.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #17
.45%er

Quote:
Hear that but Eric's chopper went down saving 20 people. Stupid pilots both put on NV at the same time instead of switching out by 30. Stupid mistake that killed everyone.
fuck.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #18
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Happy 11-11 kids.... Jim
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #19

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sucked. Me and the boy had to go to the funeral. Night before was with little bro. Shit storm.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #20

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Happy 11-11 kids.... Jim
Don't be posting my damn pics in here too Jim.