Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

SEAL Team 6 Member KIA

Old 12-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
AggiePilot12 has a spectacular aura aboutAggiePilot12 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
AggiePilot12's Tacoma Gallery
SEAL Team 6 Member KIA

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/10...ctor-abducted/

Sad. Hope everyone uses this brother's life of honor and courage as motivation. Freedom isn't free.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Very sad, He was from Pittsburgh. I use to play his HS in ice hockey.

I know it was on a rescue mission for a civilian Doctor over there, but they had a massive effort to try and get 1 man that volunteered to go there and someone died in the process. Not sure how I feel about it.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Man Respect for you!!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Very sad, He was from Pittsburgh. I use to play his HS in ice hockey.

I know it was on a rescue mission for a civilian Doctor over there, but they had a massive effort to try and get 1 man that volunteered to go there and someone died in the process. Not sure how I feel about it.

It was an American being held captive and there are individuals who accept this risk to save / rescue American lives. This is of course regardless of location and circumstance, other countries don't put the priority on retrieving their citizens. In a way it's reassuring to know that (god help) you're put in a shitty situation either by choose or chance that there are men willing to lay down their life for a total stranger and bring you home. RIP.