Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Getting Active Orders while in College

Old 01-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Getting Active Orders while in College

Im currently an MP for the NC Nasty Guard and I was just mobilized to another unit because they need MPs to deploy with them. I just started back at East Carolina but seeing as training across the state is going to take up all my time im going to have to withdrawal... Has anyone else dealt with this gonna call my squad leader tomorrow and talk to my class advisor just wanted to know if anyone has had any first hand experience with this ??
Old 01-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
OldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud of

Army: USMC 79-85 / USCG 87-89 / Army 89-12 / Retired E-8 on 07/31/12
Name: Robert
OldFatGuy's Tacoma Gallery
ECU is great to work with. People get deployed all of the time and they know how to work with them.
Sounds like you were all about the Guards college money but now that it is time to do your part ........it's the "Nasty Guard". They are going to hold up their end of the bargain, now you should remember that the oath said "I will support and Defend.....", not "I am here for free college money"
Old 01-31-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly the college money isnt that great, I love being in the guard, nasty guard is just what we call it and I volunteered for the deployment so im not just here for college money. But we got told to stand down so I'll be volunteering for whatever unit needs mps again