Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Chris Kyle killed tonight helping fellow Vet

Old 02-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Post Chris Kyle killed tonight helping fellow Vet

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/...189539281.html

Quote:
GLEN ROSE, Texas -- A former U.S. Navy SEAL who gained recognition during the Iraq War was one of two people fatally shot southwest of Fort Worth on Saturday, KHOU 11 News has learned.
Sources close to the investigation identified the former SEAL as Chris Kyle, 39, author of the New York Times bestselling book, "American Sniper."
Kyle was shot point-blank while helping another soldier who was recovering from post traumatic stress syndrome, officials said. The murders happened at a shooting range near the town of Glen Rose, about 53 miles southwest of Fort Worth.
This is no way to go.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I just read his book about a yr ago....wtf is wrong with this world? I remember the dude that wrote lone survivor had his dog killed on his own property. Hate to see this happen to anyone, let alone our heros.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
The only easy day was yesterday. God speed Chris
Old 02-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Very Sad! You would think someone like that couldn't die
Old 02-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
He was currently the deadliest man alive with over 160 confirmed kills. For him to go like that just wasn't right.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #7
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
He was currently the deadliest man alive with over 160 confirmed kills. For him to go like that just wasn't right.
I'm at mixed feelings about it. I don't know about it being "not right". He saved countless lives as a sniper and was trying to save another Marine's life from PTSD when he was killed. I'm not saying it is good way to go; Lord knows I wish it on no one, but he was KIA in my opinion. Marines never leave a man behind and he was trying to save one of our own.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #8
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'm at mixed feelings about it. I don't know about it being "not right". He saved countless lives as a sniper and was trying to save another Marine's life from PTSD when he was killed. I'm not saying it is good way to go; Lord knows I wish it on no one, but he was KIA in my opinion. Marines never leave a man behind and he was trying to save one of our own.
That is true when you think of it that way. He did die helping others. Just wish didn't even happen in the first place along with all the other shit that has been going on lately.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
That is true when you think of it that way. He did die helping others. Just wish didn't even happen in the first place along with all the other shit that has been going on lately.
I agree with that; wish it didn't have to happen. At least he went out with his boots on; for what it is worth.

The hardest thing to do is leave all that crap over there and I've seen more than a few guys come home with their head all messed up. I've done what I could to help them out and think I will probably now try to do a little more. I'll just follow Chris' example.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #10
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
The only easy day was yesterday. God speed Chris
Without ever meeting Mr. Kyle he has made an impact on my life with his book.

God Speed sir