LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Brother needs some motivation

Old 04-02-2013, 04:39 AM   #21
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
that's the thing. Marines don't fail out. Their Graduation gets pushed back a week if they fail at one task.
You can get booted from Marine Basic Training if you fail a task three times. When we were doing the Prac Knowledge portion of the testing we had two guys that were doing the testing with us because they had failed it the week prior. One passed and the other failed. The guy that failed had failed it too many times and was getting returned home. I'm not sure what kind of discharge it is; but it happens.