Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Any Air Force Reserve pilots out there?

Old 03-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Any Air Force Reserve pilots out there?

Hey guys. I've been working on getting in to the USAFR for quite a while now and have read lots of information about it on the internet. Something I haven't been able to do is talk to someone who is doing it now. I'm looking for a C-17 driver or anyone who flies cargo or tankers in the Air Force Reserve. I just want to talk about your job, how ya like it, etc.

Thanks to all who are/have served in the world's greatest military.

T.D.