LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Park University offering FREE tuition after TA goes bye bye

Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
RyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1Lt, C-130 Navigator
Name: Ryan
RyanLikesTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Park University offering FREE tuition after TA goes bye bye

All, I started a thread a few days ago after TA goes bye bye for, what appears to be, all branches for FY13.

Park University in Parkville, MO (a suburb of Kansas City) is now offering FREE tuition to assist with the shaft we have been dealt. More information can be found here:

http://park.edu

The link is on the right of the page.

As for personal experience, I actually got my bachelors degree from Park. I went to their home campus but took classes while deployed online and a class at their campus center in Little Rock. The campus itself is a very small liberal arts campus with about 1,500 students, but they have over 20K students world wide, most of which are military. Campus centers are on every other Air Force base, that I'm aware of, and spreading to other branches. The quality of education is great, and they have a huge amount of online degree programs both in the 8 week and 16 week semester format. And before you ask, I don't work for Park University in any capacity (still in the chair force).

It's worth checking out if you are in a position that you want to continue your education and not having TA is a big issue. Additionally, if you're looking for an opportunity to start, Park is worth checking out.

Good luck fellas! Let me know if you have any questions about the school. As for the military scholarship, I don't know exact specifics but the application process looks extremely easy.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #2
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out! Fortunately I was able to use the GI Bill for my Bachelors, and will finish my Masters this June using Vocational Rehab. I'm most likely headed on towards a PharmD program, and it looks like Voc Rehab is going to take care of that as well. I know it's only a matter of time before the reduce the benefits of those programs as well.