Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

RIP my friend

Old 04-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
RIP my friend

Regretfully, an old friend from high school passed away yesterday while serving in Afghanistan. He mentored me and others starting in JROTC and countless others at Notre Dame ROTC. He commissioned and went to UPT where he served as a EC-130 Pilot.

He was one of the greatest men I've had the honor of knowing. Always brought out the best of everyone he interacted with.

The world lost a great person, a great Pilot & Aviator, and an even better friend.

Born: 1/29/1983 Died: 4/27/2013 Capt Reid Nishizuka Rest in Peace. The Nishizuka family thanks everyone for their support and sincere condolences. Losing your child is the hardest news to accept. This was the saddest day of our lives. Reid touched so many lives in 30 short years. We appreciate your prayers and symphathy.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
May he be at peace now, he sounds a great guy and im sure he's done everything he could do to serve his country.

Sorry for your lost my man.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences to you and his family. I read this the other day and it truely epitomizes those that serve, especially in time of conflict. It's a little long but good.

The warrior stood and faced God, which will always come to pass, he hoped his shoes were shining just as brightly as his brass.
"Step forward now young warrior, how shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To My Church have you been true?
The warrior squared his shoulders and said, "No Lord I guess I ain't, 'cause those of us that carry guns can't always be a saint. I've had to work most Sundays and at times my talk was tough and sometimes I've been violent 'cause the world is awfully rough. But, I never took a penny that wasn't mine to keep. Though I worked alot of overtime when the bills got just too steep. And I never passed a cry for help, though at times I shook with fear, and sometimes God forgive me I've wept unmanly tears. I know I don't deserve a place among the people here, they never wanted me around except to calm their fears.
If you've got a place for me here Lord, it needn't be so grand. In life I didn't expect nor need too much, So if you don't I'll understand.
There was silence all around the throne where the saints had often trod as the warrior stood quietly for the judgment of his God.
"Step forward now my warrior, you've born your burdens well. Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets, you've done your time in Hell. -- unk author.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you, his family and friends.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Losing friends is rough..
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Sir. My thoughts and prayers are with Captain Nishizuka's family.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
what did he die from
Old 04-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
Steve33fish is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Steve33fish's Tacoma Gallery
Plane crash in Afghanistan.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
luka's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.airforcetimes.com/article...en-Afghanistan

Still waiting for more info, his MC-12 crashed from bad weather is all that is being put out.

Thanks for the support, it's still hard to swallow. He was taken way too soon...he had a bright career ahead, a true model Airmen that everyone loved and would want around.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #11
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss, those Liberty's do some great work.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mentor & friend. I'm sure he was one of America's best.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #13
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My condolences. May he rest in peace
Old 04-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and his family.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences... may that warrior rest in peace indeed. Thankful for his service & sacrifice.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:57 AM   #16
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
My condolences and respects. May he rest in peace.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 AM   #18
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
My condolences to his family and to you. May he be at peace now...
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #20
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
RIP, I was on the first rotation of MC-12 deployment when it was first stood up in Iraq. Alot of people on my facebook have the 361 ERS patch with black band as their profile pic now.