1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

random marine corps pics

Discussion in 'Military' started by El Duderino 480, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Feb 20, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    El Duderino 480

El Duderino 480 [OP] "The Dude"

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Oceanside, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Silver 08 PreRunner Sr5
    K&N 77 Series,Flowmaster Exhaust, OME N140's, OME 885's, Billy 5100's, Toytec AAL's
    cause it was a "last minute" op going on, which is bull shit i knew it was going on all day but they never asked for bodies..boots were all outside in formation lol

2. Jul 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Pathlc128
    I'm an instructor at the LAV school house in SOI. I've been doing this since i came in. So you want to be a Mud-Blood huh? whta do ya want to know?

3. Jul 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM
    PatHLC128

PatHLC128 College.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 AC
    OME complete 3" kit, 265/75/16 Cooper STTs, Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Shrockworks sliders, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, AFE Pro-Dry S, OEM Bedmat, Ventvisors, Husky Liners, Tint, De-badged
    i tried to re enlist for 0313 but my monitor wouldnt let me out of my old MOS...so i said forget it. sucks, i really wanted to be a 0313, my friend was an LAV mech and it sounded like an awesome field to be in.

4. Jul 2, 2009 at 4:29 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Keep tryin its great. we get to mess with everything. mortars smaws at4 sasr 50. cal TOWs C-4... we pack it all man. oh and cant forgot to mention we carry a 25mm 200 rounds per minute chaingun.:fenforcer:

oh yeah and if you ever get there...do everything possible to get to the Master Gunner Course. because if youre not a Master Gunner then your just another 0313.

Products Discussed in

To Top