Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone at Bagram now?

Old 05-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
JustBeGood is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CMSgt
JustBeGood's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone at Bagram now?

Recently arrived. Any TW members at BAF currently? If so, we can eat at the DFAC and talk Toyota sh**.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
Remember to wear your reflective belt!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
As of 4 days ago, we no longer have to and they got rid of GO-1B at Al-Udeid--Bagram next!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Better watch out for dude rape and fat chicks on roller blades then. I'd wear it just to be sure.

NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44UtJhQKP78
Old 05-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Dude rape has only happened on Army side so far. Head is on a swivel though
Old 05-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I've heard down here too. I'd say I'm scared of the Hajis walking to the mosque at 0200 but I've yet to see one that outwardly appears, at best, timid.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:05 AM   #8
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im in the deid now and they def got rid of the thresh-hold rule they are talking about uping our drinks to 5 instead of 3...but im out of here in about 11 days so doesn't matter to me. Good luck out there man and be safe.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #9
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
I like turtles!!!
The Munster will become famous soon enoughThe Munster will become famous soon enough

Air Force: A1C 822BDS
Name: Lance
The Munster's Tacoma Gallery
Found this thread, figured might as well add to it. currently live in Smacktown ( the ghetto ) 755th Reapers
Old 06-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #11
TRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRfknD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 136th ESB
TRfknD's Tacoma Gallery
Bagram sucks! Too much traffic there...I love my FOB Sharana in the mountains!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
For Love of Truck
Soft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to all

Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Tyler
Soft Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Will be passing through that "distict 9" wasteland in a month... OMW HOME!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:42 AM   #14
Ghostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to beholdGhostrider757 is a splendid one to behold

Ghostrider757's Tacoma Gallery
At Sharana now....heading to BAF next month....not exactly looking forward to it.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:59 AM   #15
andrew7940 is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: Andrew
andrew7940's Tacoma Gallery
I was there a couple weeks ago. out at leatherneck right now. hated BAF, hate this place. Much prefer COPs to these places. I would gladly go back to Sabari any day of the week.