Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Just Graduated Ranger School!

Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #41
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! Hope to see you on t.v. winning the Best Ranger Competition!!
Old 07-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #42
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
When you gunna take the real test and drop you SF packet?
Old 07-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #43
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man. That is awesome.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #44
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
HOOOAAAHHH!!!

Congratulations! And thank you for your service!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #45
SSG665 has a spectacular aura aboutSSG665 has a spectacular aura aboutSSG665 has a spectacular aura about
SSG665's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats,I live right up the road from you in Midland.My Dad is a retired Airborne Ranger,wish I could rewind and go that path..
Old 07-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #46
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
When you gunna take the real test and drop you SF packet?
As soon as I hit 1LT promotable. SF is actually why I joined the Army - everything I've done this far has just been a stepping stone. The path to SF is just a little bit longer for officers. I suppose it will be a good thing though; it will give me time to get a deployment in (hopefully) and mature as a leader.

Hunter
Old 07-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #48
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Ranger. If you come through Seattle LT. Drop us a line.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #49
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
06-11, congrats... Hope you treated the batt boys good, and vice versa haha
Old 07-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #50
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!!! There is TW life in Columbus. I believe I've seen your truck around before.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #51
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post
As soon as I hit 1LT promotable. SF is actually why I joined the Army - everything I've done this far has just been a stepping stone. The path to SF is just a little bit longer for officers. I suppose it will be a good thing though; it will give me time to get a deployment in (hopefully) and mature as a leader.

Hunter
Good idea. Not gunna lie we're hard on offices in the course. But it's for your own good. SF is deff the place you wanna be. And we're always looking for good O's.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:56 AM   #52
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
06-11, congrats... Hope you treated the batt boys good, and vice versa haha
Lol, some of my favorite people in Ranger School were the Batt Boys. I was always asking them questions and trying to learn as much as I could from them. It was fun to watch them on the objective (or "x" as they called it); they were so much smoother then the rest of us. I found that as long as you took your turn carrying weight, and didn't have a superiority complex due to being an officer, the Batt Boys would treat you well - at least I was treated well by them.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #53
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post
Lol, some of my favorite people in Ranger School were the Batt Boys. I was always asking them questions and trying to learn as much as I could from them. It was fun to watch them on the objective (or "x" as they called it); they were so much smoother then the rest of us. I found that as long as you took your turn carrying weight, and didn't have a superiority complex due to being an officer, the Batt Boys would treat you well - at least I was treated well by them.
Usually how it goes... haha
Old 07-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #54
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man, glad to see you made it through.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #55
0369 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Grunt
Name: Staff Sergeant
0369's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #56
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
A couple weeks late, but major props on finishing Ranger School!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #57
HellOnRails has a spectacular aura aboutHellOnRails has a spectacular aura about
Name: Danny
HellOnRails's Tacoma Gallery
Good job, Ranger!! I was just a nasty Leg in the infantry, but had family in Roger's Rangers. I had friends that went to Ranger school. Tough school alright.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #58
Taco Dude is a glorious beacon of lightTaco Dude is a glorious beacon of lightTaco Dude is a glorious beacon of lightTaco Dude is a glorious beacon of lightTaco Dude is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 3/75, 2/508, 3/504
Taco Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Good job, Ranger!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #59
Seasonrider20 is on a distinguished road
Army: Officer
Name: Bryan
Seasonrider20's Tacoma Gallery
HOOOAHH, Congrats LT

I am training and trying to get my slot within the next few months as we speak. Shooting for the Feb class.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonrider20 View Post
HOOOAHH, Congrats LT

I am training and trying to get my slot within the next few months as we speak. Shooting for the Feb class.
Good luck man, I hope you can get a slot. All you have to do is make it [physically] past RAP week, then not give up...or get hurt, and you'll be good to go. Just put your head down, embrace the suck and get through it. the pain and misery is only temporary, the pride will last forever.

Hunter