Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Just Graduated Ranger School!

Old 11-27-2013, 02:28 AM   #62
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
When are you pcs-ing to my neck of the woods? I help organize us Anchorage folks. Looking forward to another, though you military guys tend to leave righr when we start liking ya
Old 11-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #63
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Fcking awesome. Congratulations!
Member: ffirg is up in AK. Cool dude & always on TW. Give him a shout out
Old 12-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #64
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
When are you pcs-ing to my neck of the woods? I help organize us Anchorage folks. Looking forward to another, though you military guys tend to leave righr when we start liking ya
I PCS'd to Ft. Wainwright on 23 AUG 2013. I really like it up here. I live in a dry cabin in the mountains 20 miles west of town. Every day is an adventure, and every trip up my really long and steep drive way is a 4x4 challenge So far I am really liking the winter, can't wait to experience the spring and summer.