Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Just Graduated Ranger School!

Old 07-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
Just Graduated Ranger School!

Hey TW!

I graduated Ranger School this past Friday and am so happy to get back to civilization. I have honestly missed TW. I took the extended tour - recycled Mountains - but I made it through. I am looking forward to catching up on all the TW activity I've missed over the past few months.

I will PCS soon, and hope to go to Ft. Richardson, AK. I don't have orders yet, but I'm going to try and make that happen. I've heard that a tab opens a lot of doors for that sort of thing. If it does, I'll turn the PCS into a road/camping trip and drive myself in my Tacoma from Ft. Benning GA to Alaska. I looking forward to it - it will be my first adventure in my Tacoma.

Anyways, I don't know how big the TW network is up in Alaska, but if anyone is out there, I'd love to meet up once I get there.

I hope all is well TW!

Below is a picture of my Dad pinning on my Ranger Tab at Victory Pond.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
193rdsoldier will become famous soon enough193rdsoldier will become famous soon enough

Name: Joe
193rdsoldier's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the tab. Heard all about it from my father over the years.

Matt
Old 07-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #5
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Ranger!!!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! Thank you for your service.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, quite an accomplishment for you!

We do have a few members in the Anchorage area if you end up there. And I have driven the Alcan, there's a few threads here from others who have driven it as well, happy to help plan the drive and give a few pointers.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #8
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations man. I hope you get up to AK.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
jgillchevy is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired 11B 1SG
Name: Dan
jgillchevy's Tacoma Gallery
Hooah

Congratulations!! Now go to IHOPS and gorge yourself, then go sleep for about 12 hours! What's the 5th stanza of the Ranger creed,......w/o lookin.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #10
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #11
usually lost
bigboxyota is on a distinguished road
bigboxyota's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. What a unbelievably hard test and you passed. Congrats Ranger! I didn't see a Ranger Regiment in AK, will that conflict with your duty station request?
Old 07-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #12
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Thanks for your service.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #13
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
From this old disabled Veteran- Thank you very much for your hard work. Now being a Ranger, "hard work" is probably an understatement.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #14
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
congrats Ranger
Old 07-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #15
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Ranger!!!! Thanks for your service.

Have fun in Alaska. Eielson AFB was my first duty station. Lots of great camping, hunting and fishing up there.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Job Ranger....
Their are so many that could never do what you did.

Rangers lead the way.

Congrats.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #18
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats RANGER!
Now get down and beat your face!! Lol
Jk ...I know you are stoked.

I imagine Dad is very proud also.
I thank you for your service !
Be safe.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #20
NutsTacoma is on a distinguished road

NutsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!! And thanks for your service.