Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

OC Spray :D

Old 09-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
OC Spray :D

So who else has been oc sprayed whether for training purposes or out of stupidity. Got sprayed and tazed about a year ago and OC sucks ha
Old 10-01-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Deal with it weekly unfortunately
Old 10-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Coronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Thin Blue Line
Name: Mike
Coronach's Tacoma Gallery
OC is awful stuff. I hate it. Ever since we got Tasers, we use it as an area-denial weapon, that's it.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Milehightaco007 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Sean
Milehightaco007's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I got OC 4 or 5 months ago and it sucked hated it but it was great watching other people get sprayed with it.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #5
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ship Serviceman 3rd Class
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Yep i got sprayed a few months ago... pretty miserable experience. I was fortunate enough to not get it directly in my eyes it was mostly on my forehead/eyebrows. That is until i started sweating and it ran down into my eyes. lol
Old 10-01-2013, 12:34 AM   #6
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in one of the worst prison yards in Az we use it regularly
Old 10-01-2013, 12:38 AM   #7
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
my dad maced me a few times when i was being a punk kid, never liked it!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:50 AM   #10
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Everyone hates it....yeah....so do I bigtime. I used to get it all the time annually in gas form and got a couple times in oil spray form for training. The trainers basically streamed a line back and forth across the forehead, across the eyes, across the mouth...and then you had to go to the fighting stations (maybe 5 of them) all while trying to blink the crap out of your eyes (doesn't work!!). lol. And for those who haven't got it...be prepared for the second burning when you take a shower and the crap hits you again! hahaha
Old 10-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #11
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Hate that crap. With the Pd it was a yearly thing,. They wanted to make sure that you used your brain and all resorts before you had to deploy the can. I had to drive home that day after the EVOC and that sucked.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:50 AM   #12
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
I'm an instructor... I also get sprayed yearly, albeit a lower level of exposure, for my job. It sucks, but you get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamarine View Post
Awesome! Everyone hates it....yeah....so do I bigtime. I used to get it all the time annually in gas form and got a couple times in oil spray form for training. The trainers basically streamed a line back and forth across the forehead, across the eyes, across the mouth...and then you had to go to the fighting stations (maybe 5 of them) all while trying to blink the crap out of your eyes (doesn't work!!). lol. And for those who haven't got it...be prepared for the second burning when you take a shower and the crap hits you again! hahaha
Annual OC exposure?? There isn't a paycheck in the world that would convince me to do that.
I was a CG instructor and did plenty of trainings, but they were for other folks, so I only get exposed one time and that was MORE than enuf.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:04 AM   #13
MikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
MikeMH's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, once for military, pretty awful.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:13 AM   #14
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Strobe Your Eyes! That's all I remember when doing the course lol kinda comical looking back on it
Old 10-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #15
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
luka's Tacoma Gallery
yup...they had us cover one eye with our hand so we could drive home after...of course that didn't work and drove home half blind after.

I prefer tear gas to OC...at least the gas is over and done with after a little while..
Old 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #16
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
That stuff is nasty. I have never been sprayed, but I was showing my sister how to use the Fox labs stuff and there must have been some residue on the outside of the can. I must have touched my lips shortly after without thinking about it. They were on fire for a couple hours. I bought some sudecon wipes after that. I really dont want to ever be sprayed with that crap.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #17
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Got OC'd 2 years ago and was the worst pain ever. I don't wish that shit upon anyone.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
Coronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to beholdCoronach is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Thin Blue Line
Coronach's Tacoma Gallery
When I was exposed in academy, they got it in my eyes. My eyes were gummed shut the next day and they sent me to the hospital. If they had annual OC exposure here, they would get very sick of paying my medical bills.

I've been exposed since, of course, but it was in the line of duty and not in the eyes. That stuff is just wicked nasty, but not everyone reacts to it.

Mike
Old 10-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #19
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
well, I guess it was CS, but

clears out the sinuses really well.........besides when ur done, u got plenty of snot and saliva on ur boots to polish with.

Gas chamber was my only experience..... well that and a DS waking ppl up with a can taped to the end of a 6ft stick and shoving it into everyones tent.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
Formally afroman5015

Ill do the gas chamber multiple times anyday before I go through OC again haha