Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

USAF 2014 mandatory movers

Old 10-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #21
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
My list comes out in March for PCS back to the states. Don't really care at this point but trying to avoid DC.
Yep, I tried my damnedest to avoid DC.

I got a hellish place, less than a mile from NSA headquarters. FML.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #22
Northwest Member
talofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shedtalofox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Justin
talofox's Tacoma Gallery
Minot is awful

Old 10-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #23
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
How many guys are moving back stateside this cycle? The list for us cops was ok. 60 openings for Minot . I put in for Kirtland, Andrews, McChord, Whiteman and Cape Cod So fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!
Where on cape cod??
Old 10-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #24
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Cod_Air_Force_Station
Old 12-02-2013, 02:31 AM   #25
parat75 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Air Trans
parat75's Tacoma Gallery
I'm moving back stateside in Mar 2014 coming from Aviano. Robins AFB, GA. I'm a 2T2 (active) and I heard that's a little rare for my career field. I'll be the "Air Transportation Advisor" for the 461 side. I'm pretty excited!
Old 12-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #26
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! Thats my neck of the woods! I am going to Kirtland in March.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #27
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by parat75 View Post
I'm moving back stateside in Mar 2014 coming from Aviano. Robins AFB, GA. I'm a 2T2 (active) and I heard that's a little rare for my career field. I'll be the "Air Transportation Advisor" for the 461 side. I'm pretty excited!

Awsome, I am a AF civilian employee on the other side of Robins from where you will be.

The fastest growing county in GA, outside of the metro ATL area. It's generally considered an excellent place for familiy life plus the bigger cities not too far away if that appeals to you.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 AM   #28
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Ah so I misread, my list comes out April 9th. Ahhhh hurry up I am dying from anticipation.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #29
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 04-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #30
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
I get to choose from Nevada, Arizona, Florida and Ohio. Now we play the waiting game... again...