USAF 2014 mandatory movers

Old 10-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
USAF 2014 mandatory movers

How many guys are moving back stateside this cycle? The list for us cops was ok. 60 openings for Minot . I put in for Kirtland, Andrews, McChord, Whiteman and Cape Cod So fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, you'll get minot
Old 10-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
I hear the Northern Lights are pretty cool.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #4
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Boom I got New Mexico, and yeah I would love to see the Northern lights.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #5
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Boom I got New Mexico, and yeah I would love to see the Northern lights.
But not live there ehh?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #6
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
But not live there ehh?
Old 10-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #7
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not. Ehh
Old 10-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #8
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Definitely not. Ehh
Ya your going to like NM atleast where youll be and Sante fe. The guys on tw that live there are all great guys and are always willing to lend a helping hand when you need it. congrats on a good basse ( way better than minot) lol
Old 10-26-2013, 12:45 AM   #9
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, I hope I get to meet alot of them while im there.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #10
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man, I hope I get to meet alot of them while im there.
You honestly don't have nothing to worry about. they all live there and they always do a lot of runs. If I didn't live in Clovis, Nm (shit hole) and it being a 3 hour drive there and back I would be doing runs all the time
Old 10-26-2013, 12:52 AM   #11
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Well hey I mite have to do some runs near Clovis so you can have some fun also.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:35 AM   #12

Quote:
Well hey I mite have to do some runs near Clovis so you can have some fun also.
Haha no worries once I get my rtt setup in march ill be making more runs (trips) out that way. You know how the military pays it isn't much til you start ranking up
Old 10-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #13
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Haha no worries once I get my rtt setup in march ill be making more runs (trips) out that way. You know how the military pays it isn't much til you start ranking up
HAHA luckily I have been stationed in Belgium for 3 years, the cola is the highest in the AF. I paid off my Tacoma, bought a 2013 Mustang and still have money in the bank. I am thinking about a RTT myself. I like the AllPro bedrack but I like the BAMF bed rack better but I dont know if im willing the extra money for the BAMF, but I guess you get what you pay for. What tents you looking at? I know they are pretty pricey themself.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:45 AM   #14

Quote:
HAHA luckily I have been stationed in Belgium for 3 years, the cola is the highest in the AF. I paid off my Tacoma, bought a 2013 Mustang and still have money in the bank. I am thinking about a RTT myself. I like the AllPro bedrack but I like the BAMF bed rack better but I dont know if im willing the extra money for the BAMF, but I guess you get what you pay for. What tents you looking at? I know they are pretty pricey themself.
you know whats funny is I have the all pro bolt together rack sits right below my third brake light on the cab. geez wish I can get that so I can pay off the truck. I was looking at CVT Mt. Shasta or Mt. Rainier. still trying to figure out if the tent is to big for my truck or not. there will be a group buy in March time frame for CVT. March 2013 they were 30% off normal price. I mean you cant beat that at all

http://www.cascadiatents.com/Roof_Top_Tents.htm?m=94
Old 10-26-2013, 02:49 AM   #15
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the Allpro? I always thought it sat a bit to high. I read the weld together you can lower by 5 inches to make the tent not stick up as high for better aerodynamics and low branch clearance better. My welding skills are not so great though. Im definitely down for a group by for a tent.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:53 AM   #16

Quote:
How do you like the Allpro? I always thought it sat a bit to high. I read the weld together you can lower by 5 inches to make the tent not stick up as high for better aerodynamics and low branch clearance better. My welding skills are not so great though. Im definitely down for a group by for a tent.
I like it a lot a member on tw homertaco built a fairing for his and his sits on top of his topper. (sorry I didn't ask to barrow the pic Homer, awesome truck)

I was going to design a fairing just so there isn't much drag. I like how the rack looks on the truck, a pain to get together(didn't see the etched marks for what side goes where) I bought it used from a member in NM. I don't plan on doing any crazy off roading but Im not to worried about branches to much
Old 10-26-2013, 02:56 AM   #17
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Well i'll have to keep my eyes open for a used one also.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #18

Quote:
Well i'll have to keep my eyes open for a used one also.
Well here is a thread were me and another member are talking about an rtt and the all pro rack as a setup. maybe this will help with your decision.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-build-12.html

I know there were some members selling racks but I don't think they were all pro for around 350 but you wont be here til march and I don't know if there still available
Old 10-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #19
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
My list comes out in March for PCS back to the states. Don't really care at this point but trying to avoid DC.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #20
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you now?