Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

238 years of kicking ass

Old 11-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
238 years of kicking ass

Happy birthday, Marines!!! Hoist one for Chesty, those other support branches, the fallen, and the women who love and support our individual and collective craziness!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Yut!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
Chicago Dan has a spectacular aura aboutChicago Dan has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Enlisted: Medical Corpsman Commissioned: Intelligence Officer
Name: Dan
Chicago Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday, USMC

From an old Corpsman (67-75) (and unlike the messiah's pronunciation, the "s" is silent).

It was a privilege to care for wounded Marines during the Vietnam War, and I will always carry a piece of my Marines with me in my heart.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Dan View Post
From an old Corpsman (67-75) (and unlike the messiah's pronunciation, the "s" is silent).

It was a privilege to care for wounded Marines during the Vietnam War, and I will always carry a piece of my Marines with me in my heart.

I'm alive today due to a filthy long haired sailor I was proud to call "Doc" after we got hit with an IED. You'll never hear this Marine trashing the green side of the Navy. Thanks, Doc.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #5
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday USMC
Old 11-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Ooh Rah. To all who have served, thanks for your service!
Old 11-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday, yut, kill bodies, etc... AFter the ball driving home I killed my taco...
Old 11-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #9
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Sgt
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Semper Fi