LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Shipout Date...

Old 03-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #41
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, you'll love that.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #42
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I was never good at running. Eventually I got used to it. In SOI we did a few cadence runs with flaks. Sappy plates (sp? lol) pushin on your chest will mess your breathin up awesomely.

Man I miss SOI.

I don't miss the humps with mortar gear.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #43
What's a "Taco"?
05 Taquito has a spectacular aura about05 Taquito has a spectacular aura about

Marines: 3533 LVS Operator
05 Taquito's Tacoma Gallery
I guess at Camp Pendelton there is a huge mountain called Mt. Motherf***er. I'm really looking forward to humping up that , but I thats what grunts do.

Crucible hump.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d94_1177288620
Old 03-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #44
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and good luck man. I've pretty much made up my mind on taking a break from school and enlisting. I want to be infantry but unsure if I want to be a solider or a marine...
Old 03-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #46
What's a "Taco"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Congrats and good luck man. I've pretty much made up my mind on taking a break from school and enlisting. I want to be infantry but unsure if I want to be a solider or a marine...
Congrats to you also. Take the path few have the courage to take....MARINES!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #47
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Taquito View Post
Congrats to you also. Take the path few have the courage to take....MARINES!!!
I was pretty set on enlisting in the Army and getting 101st in my contract, but the more I think about joining, the more the Marines come into play.

Theres just something about the Marines that no other service has.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #48
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck, and thank you!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #49
What's a "Taco"?

Quote:
I was pretty set on enlisting in the Army and getting 101st in my contract, but the more I think about joining, the more the Marines come into play.

Yeah they got BALLS! No just kidding, I support every branch of the U.S. military. They all work together to get the job done.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #50
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I don't miss the humps with mortar gear.
I'm almost glad I wasn't a crew served weapon mos just because I saw them humpin with baseplates and f'in M2's. But I really wanted to be a 41.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #51

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I'm almost glad I wasn't a crew served weapon mos just because I saw them humpin with baseplates and f'in M2's. But I really wanted to be a 41.
Ranger pudding and spades baby, Ranger pudding and spades.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #53
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dont for get your masturbation papers
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #54
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You cant get the 101st in your contract. You can do station of choice but more than likely if you chose Ft. Campbell you'll get the 101. Less likely to get the MOS you want if you do station of choice as it will be needs of the Army.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #55
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that dude.... i detach on the 31st... this friday... my 4 years is up..... it will be fun.... i had a blast
Old 03-05-2010, 12:27 PM   #56
IrishTaco10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
IrishTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm thinking about joining the marines. Just talked to a recruiter and took a practive asvab, probably going to enlist this august. Any advice anyone can impart to me?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #57
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
holy thread revival batman!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #58
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Join the air force.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #59
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
When I saw this thread come back I thought I was going to see an update from the OP, 05 Taquito.

I often wonder what happens to these gung ho kids that write these, "want to", "going to be", posts.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:03 PM   #60
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery

I didn't tell anyone before I had a contract in hand. More or less knew what I was going to do, then told my parents and took a little road trip to give some of my friends a heads up. 6 months later I was gone.