Notices

Shipout Date...

Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
What's a "Taco"?
05 Taquito has a spectacular aura about05 Taquito has a spectacular aura about

Marines: 3533 LVS Operator
05 Taquito's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Shipout Date...

I finally got an earlier ship out date for boot camp. I leave for MCRD San Diego Aug 3rd instead of December . My MOS is infantry ... I'm gonna be a Marine.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
What's a "Taco"?

Thanks guys, I'm really stoked and can't wait.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service & wish the best on boot camp
Old 03-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations and best of luck to you! Thank you for your service.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
congrats, good luck with recruit training.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck, and thank you for your service
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #10
What's a "Taco"?

Thanks guys, it's nice to have support . Sometimes when I wear USMC related shirts some people just go bonkers on me...that's mostly Anti-Americans though .
Old 03-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #11
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service bro!

Remember, recruit training is NOT funny. LoL I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Devil to be! Remember boot camp is all a mind game, keep your wits and do as you are told and you will be fine. Be in good shape when you go and it will be good to go. Good job deciding to be a Grunt! Everyone else is just support! Semper...
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #13
What's a "Taco"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Thanks for your service bro!

Remember, recruit training is NOT funny. LoL I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I laugh my ass off watching videos of recruits getting their asses chewed, my step dad (who was a Marine) tells me that it won't be so funny when that's me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Congrats Devil to be! Remember boot camp is all a mind game, keep your wits and do as you are told and you will be fine. Be in good shape when you go and it will be good to go. Good job deciding to be a Grunt! Everyone else is just support! Semper...
I will be sure and tell my mom that . She wants me to choose another MOS but I want to be a grunt. She's worried .

I've been told that the only thing that will keep me from achieving that goal is my mind.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:26 AM   #14
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 Taquito View Post
Thanks guys, it's nice to have support . Sometimes when I wear USMC related shirts some people just go bonkers on me...that's mostly Anti-Americans though .
Just tell them you're protecting their right to be a-holes. Thanks for standing up.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #15
What's a "Taco"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Just tell them you're protecting their right to be a-holes. Thanks for standing up.
I just look at them and smile, it makes them even more . .
Old 03-24-2009, 04:45 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and thank you for your service.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:50 AM   #17
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Gongratulations! !!!!! Thank You for wanting to serve your country! !!! Semper Fi! !!!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:31 AM   #18
bremertaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: nuke machinist's mate
bremertaco's Tacoma Gallery
best of luck & Semper Fi -- just remember who will get you where you need to go, and put band-aids on your blisters when you get there -- (The Navy)
Old 03-24-2009, 05:34 AM   #19
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and thank you.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:57 AM   #20
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post

^^Well said. Congrats and Thank you.

Haha. The worst part is trying not to laugh when the DI's are yelling at someone next to you. Whatever you do, do not laugh, ever.

This will probably be one of the greatest life changing experiences you will ever have. Semper Fi