Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Internships??

Old 03-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
jeffy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
jeffy's Tacoma Gallery
Internships??

I'm an "exercise science" major in college. Do any branches of the military do any internships related with this major, such as physical therapy, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning...etc.. I need to do an internship over the summer (May 27th---July 25th) in order to graduate.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if any of the military services do this, but I would think that your best bet is to work with the recreational offices for an internship in support of the military services. For instance...I think it's Marine Welfare and Recreation that might be the ones who run the gyms/programs. It's not much, but it's a start.