Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Fort Hood Shooting

Old 04-03-2014, 12:28 AM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this today. Apparently had PTSD?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:51 AM   #4
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Saw this today. Apparently had PTSD?
Yeah, they say he wasn't right. Difficult situation all around.
Hopefully, these guys returning from duty can get the help/treatment they need.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:25 AM   #5
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
I just don't understand how their peers don't see things like this coming... Or they do and just don't say anything.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:03 AM   #7
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Beats me, man. Just hope this issue gets addressed by the government. Obviously the system's broken.
I agree..
Old 04-03-2014, 12:43 PM   #8
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Just heard an interview with a soldier at ft hood. They said its shit there.

Wonder what was going through the shooters' head(no pun intended)
Old 04-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #9
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
If he was going to kill himself he should've had the balls to do that first instead of do all this.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:10 PM   #10
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth.morris07 View Post
If he was going to kill himself he should've had the balls to do that first instead of do all this.
In an ideal world, all the men and women coming back from active duty would have thorough psych evaluations on an ongoing basis. They served our country, now we take care of them.... Right?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #11
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
In an ideal world, all the men and women coming back from active duty would have thorough psych evaluations on an ongoing basis. They served our country, now we take care of them.... Right?
Speaking from experience here: We do go through psych evals. Within the first couple of days of returning stateside actually and then a couple months later and then again a few more months later. If it wasn't caught, then it was because he lied to them and they believed him. And last I saw, he was already undergoing treatment for mental illness...
Old 04-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #12
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
same thing with every nut job that decides to take the lives of children and themselves.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #13
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Speaking from experience here: We do go through psych evals. Within the first couple of days of returning stateside actually and then a couple months later and then again a few more months later. If it wasn't caught, then it was because he lied to them and they believed him. And last I saw, he was already undergoing treatment for mental illness...
The docs could give two shits if you have something mentally wrong with you. As long as they have their numbers and no one's on a hitlist... That's a PDHA in a nutshell.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:37 PM   #14
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
Vets are going to lose their guns

Another Fort Hood shooting?Too coincidental don't you think?The PTB's are laying the ground work to disarm vets, they are going to say because of PTSD they can't be allowed to own firearms.I fully believe this to be another MK Ultra shooting, kills then takes his own life, sure fits the pattern.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:44 PM   #15
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Your avatar is in waiparous, on the way back from the falls.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #16
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Your avatar is in waiparous, on the way back from the falls.
yes sir it is! post 2013 flooding!
Old 04-04-2014, 06:53 AM   #17
CorpsmanUp is on a distinguished road

Navy: USN Corpsman(DOC)
Name: Gibby
CorpsmanUp's Tacoma Gallery
i just don't completely understand why on any military installation no one is allowed to have a firearm??? i mean for those of us who have a concealed carry license i see no reason why we are not allowed to still carry on base.
in my opinion it would deffer ppl from doing this crap if they knew other on base had a firearm because as of now the only ppl who have one are MA's/MP's which are only at the base access gates.
I mean it's the same thing as in if public school teachers were to be allowed to carry on campus it would deffer students from the same stuff.
Where are our 2nd amendment rights???
Old 04-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #18
MARANATHA !!!
TheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrayRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGrayRider's Tacoma Gallery
From what I have read this soldier had just arrived at Ft Hood from Ft Bliss so he didn't know a lot of guys where he could talk with them if he was having problems with his PTSD. He was being treated ... This means he was given a bag full of pill bottles and sent on his way. Several antidepressant pills combined with Ambien will make anyone lose it. I took Paxil for awhile and it will definately alter your decision making. Some people handle stress better than others and a lot of people can't take antidepressants without complications... These complications are in the fine print that nobody reads when given a prescription.
The military can claim that suicide rates are way down but the fact is that veterans and active duty soldiers are being mishandled and not given proper psychological care after coming home from a deployment. There are some things that can't be unseen and just because a soldier wasn't shot in combat doesn't mean that soldier wasn't under extreme stress while deployed. A truck driver in Iraq or Afghanistan is on constant alert because of snipers and IEDs ... it is a high stress environment
Old 07-26-2014, 07:36 PM   #19
moparcardave is on a distinguished road
Army: Vietnam ERA Combat Engineer 5th Engr Bn
moparcardave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpsmanUp View Post
i just don't completely understand why on any military installation no one is allowed to have a firearm??? i mean for those of us who have a concealed carry license i see no reason why we are not allowed to still carry on base.
in my opinion it would deffer ppl from doing this crap if they knew other on base had a firearm because as of now the only ppl who have one are MA's/MP's which are only at the base access gates.
I mean it's the same thing as in if public school teachers were to be allowed to carry on campus it would deffer students from the same stuff.
Where are our 2nd amendment rights???
I agree, wife is a nurse on Ft Hood and worked on the carnage. I could not get ahold of her for ours. I know this is a late post just joined here. Wie is also a former Army vet as myself. We have CHL's but Hood is the only place we can't. I was in during Vietnam, and though served stateside I can tell you guns were alllowed. I had mine in the barracks, Top and Capt carried side arms... need to go back that way and let chl/ccw holders carry. That was ended under Clinton in 93.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #20
CorpsmanUp is on a distinguished road

Navy: USN Corpsman(DOC)
Name: Gibby
CorpsmanUp's Tacoma Gallery
I completely agree with you. I think it would completely eliminate the vast majority of these types of shooting. I believe it was 3 or 4 years ago but in Alabama when the mayor of a certain county stated that it had an open carry policy the crime rate there dropped like 90 some odd percent. And I don't understand why on earth military wouldn't be able to carry on base since everyone military wide is at bare minimum trained with a 9mm Beretta UNLESS being seen or treated for Psychological issues then I believe that right may need to be temporarily revoked for said individuals.