Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Prior service interested in Army Reserves/NG

Old 04-30-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
Prior service interested in Army Reserves/NG

Any recruiters out there? I've been scouring NG and Reserve pages and would like to get some advice on signing on reserves or NG.

It looks like the Reserves is the only option for the MOS in the 25 series that I would opt for. I am more in the lines of 25B but would like to pursue the Warrant course.

I ETS an E-5, would I be able to retain rank coming back in? I would have to go to BNOC (if thats what its still called) if i need to, but again looking toward the Warrant path.

Any advice?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
I am in a signal unit in Mesa. Do you want to deploy? We need 25B for a deployment. If you come to my unit as a 25B before November this year you will get deployed. You have been warned or hooked up depending on what you want.