Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Leatherneck

Old 08-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Leatherneck

Anyone out on LNK? Trying to find out if the memorial that started with guys from my company is still there. My buddy, who got medivac out after getting hit, has a brother who is wondering if it is there. It's over in the Army CSSB section.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:31 AM   #2
JPM OEF x3 MP is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Officer
JPM OEF x3 MP's Tacoma Gallery
Any further info? I have a team there but almost no servicemembers there now.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #3
DaBears is on a distinguished road
Army:
DaBears's Tacoma Gallery
I was there today checking out the de-construction of the base. I didn't see a thing but I can get a hold of our medic to see if he has seen it.