Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Best hot weather boot

Old 03-02-2015, 07:08 AM   #1
Toyota Veteran
Stubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Army: Warheads On Foreheads
Name: Blake
Stubbs07Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Best hot weather boot

OK so what is the best hot weather boot, I currently wear the Blackhawks! but they get real hot in the summer, Let me know guys! Oh yeah they have to meet ar 670-1
Old 03-03-2015, 06:42 AM   #2
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs07Tacoma View Post
OK so what is the best hot weather boot, I currently wear the Blackhawks! but they get real hot in the summer, Let me know guys! Oh yeah they have to meet ar 670-1
Rocky Vented S2v's or the C6's for garrison only. I tested a pair of the initial light-weight C4Ts Rockys when they first came out @ SHOT Show 2011. They were like sneakers!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:42 AM   #3
Toyota Veteran
Stubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdStubbs07Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
what about for non garrison use?
Old 03-03-2015, 08:49 AM   #4
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs07Tacoma View Post
what about for non garrison use?
S2vs would be fine. I'm used to wearing low cut trail shoes non garrison.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:56 AM   #5
Toyota Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
S2vs would be fine. I'm used to wearing low cut trail shoes non garrison.
Too much mesh for me, I want something that's light but also waterproof that dosnt make my feet sweat too much.. I don't think such a boot exsists and I want to be able to wear them for garrison too
Old 03-03-2015, 08:58 AM   #6

Navy:
They make a goretex version but prepared to roast your feet off! The S2V really aren't mesh - just have vents. Water resistant up to a point, if you hit them with some water repellent they'd be up to the task IMO. Really need two different pairs of boots.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #7
JPM OEF x3 MP is on a distinguished road

Army:
JPM OEF x3 MP's Tacoma Gallery
My current LPC is a Belleville Mini Mil. Summer weight. Light as can be. 670 compliant.

Run true to size. You probably have had a set of Belleville boots over the past few years.

Love them!