View Poll Results: Which Branch???
US Marine Corps 253 19.30%
US Navy 229 17.47%
US Air Force 352 26.85%
US Army 352 26.85%
US Coast Guard 125 9.53%
Voters: 1311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #841
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotafish View Post
US Navy - Currently stationed "around" DC but live down by Quantico. Thankfully getting ready to move back to the Norfolk/Chesapeake area though.
As long as your not in dumfries! lol. That commute up 95 sucks dude...I hope you get a real early start (say 5 am).
Old 10-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #843
shotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: DUSTOFF
shotgunshooter3's Tacoma Gallery
Army.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #844
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Paul
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamarine View Post
As long as your not in dumfries! lol. That commute up 95 sucks dude...I hope you get a real early start (say 5 am).
Worse, further down in Stafford. Been doing it for almost 5 years now from exit 140 all the way to the Navy Annex when it was open and then over to Tyson's Corner since then. The Norfolk traffic will actually be a welcome relief after this tour.
Old 10-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #845
GDubb13B is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG Field Artillery
Name: Ross
GDubb13B's Tacoma Gallery
GO ARMY!!!
Field Artillery, P.A.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #846
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Air Force, currently stationed at Patrick AFB, FL. Hoping for Colorado Springs next...
Old 10-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #847
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Going into the Marine Corps. Just signed my last SOU. Shipping 20131209
Old 10-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #848
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Congrats!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #849
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Congrats!
Thanks. It'll be interesting enlisting and being a PFC at 23 years old when most enlisting are fresh out of high school but I'm pumped to get started down this road
Old 10-30-2013, 01:54 AM   #850
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. It'll be interesting enlisting and being a PFC at 23 years old when most enlisting are fresh out of high school but I'm pumped to get started down this road
Congrats. Don't worry about age brother.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #851
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
US Army, Yongsan army garrison South Korea... The hell hole of duty stations
Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 AM   #852
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
US Army, Yongsan army garrison South Korea... The hell hole of duty stations
I loved Korea......only eight months, loved it.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:21 AM   #853
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im here for 12, Korea is awesome, the leadership here is just ridiculous. I'm also a mechanic so it may just be getting on my nerves that there is nothing to do all day though haha
Old 11-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #854
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad to see my thread is still alive and kicking ass. Thank you to all that have served and who are currently serving. I'm am no longer Active Duty thanks to the newest Marine Corps high tenure rules. Navy is under something similar. I was laid off in the first wave. And to add salt to wound, I cannot collect my VA compensation until my severance pay has been paid back. I'd like to know where one has anything to do with the other. But on a lighter note, after a 9 months of unemployment, I got hired on at SpaceX and now I build SpaceCraft. Wooot!!! Semper Fi brothers and sisters.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #855
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
I'm glad to see my thread is still alive and kicking ass. Thank you to all that have served and who are currently serving. I'm am no longer Active Duty thanks to the newest Marine Corps high tenure rules. Navy is under something similar. I was laid off in the first wave. And to add salt to wound, I cannot collect my VA compensation until my severance pay has been paid back. I'd like to know where one has anything to do with the other. But on a lighter note, after a 9 months of unemployment, I got hired on at SpaceX and now I build SpaceCraft. Wooot!!! Semper Fi brothers and sisters.
Congrats man! It would be awesome to be a part of something as special as SpaceX. Elon Musk is the man.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #856
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
Hey my buddy works there!! hes been there for quite sometime now. Do you know a Theavan? or Emerson? the first one was in the Marine Corps as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Old 11-04-2013, 04:15 PM   #857
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im Army National Guard, i've only been in for about 7 months now..

Pursing Military Intelligence as an Officer (in ROTC atm), and my unit im assigned to is deploying in 2018 so im excited for that.

Thanks to all those who serve. We are all brothers and sisters.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #858
Moodster90 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: SK3
Name: Taylor
Moodster90's Tacoma Gallery
Coast Guard, currently stationed in New Orleans.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #860
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Airforce 2T251 Dover Air Force Base, Delaware. In a couple months, Afghanistan.