View Poll Results: Which Branch???
US Marine Corps 253 19.30%
US Navy 229 17.47%
US Air Force 352 26.85%
US Army 352 26.85%
US Coast Guard 125 9.53%
Voters: 1311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I am figuring out which branch I want to go into and right now its between army and air force
Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
Flip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud ofFlip_Pallot has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: STA Ponce De Leon
Name: Rusty Shackleford
Flip_Pallot's Tacoma Gallery
Coast Guard
Old 05-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you to all that are serving & have served protecting our great country

You Coast Guard guys are INTENSE!!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Dru33 is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2846
Name: Don
Location: originally from Badin, NC but stationed in Jacksonville, NC
Dru33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dru33
Marine Corps right here stationed in Jacksonville, NC, gettin ready to head out to Afghanistan in July!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
US Marine Corps 1991-1998, US Army National Gaurd 2003-2006, US Army 2006- Present

Operation Restore Hope (Somalia) - 1992-1993
Operation Enduring Freedom (Afganistan) 2003 - 2004
Operation Iraqi Freedom - 2005-2006
Operation Iraqi Freedom - 2007-2009

Been there done that!! If I were to do it again I would most definately join the Air Force. They only deploy for 6 months at a time.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
ARMY. 7 Years Active and 9 in the Guard and Reserves. Currently in a Reserve Unit in Las Vegas, NV. Overseas a few times.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I am figuring out which branch I want to go into and right now its between army and air force
I'm in the same boat as you.

I'm most attracted to Marine Corps, but I've heard they're the least likely to give out medical waivers of all the branches, and i've had two acl reconstructions and have titanium screws in my knee now, so i have a feeling I won't get in

If the Marines don't take me, I think I might become a WO and do WOFT.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
Army

Brooke Army Medical Center
Ft Sam Houston TX
Old 05-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I'm in the same boat as you.

I'm most attracted to Marine Corps, but I've heard they're the least likely to give out medical waivers of all the branches, and i've had two acl reconstructions and have titanium screws in my knee now, so i have a feeling I won't get in

If the Marines don't take me, I think I might become a WO and do WOFT.
Yes i want to go into military intelligence so my choices are between army and air force
Old 05-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Yes i want to go into military intelligence so my choices are between army and air force
I'd want to be either a 0311 (Infantry) or 0321 (Recon) (Marines MOS. Army is 11B and 19D for similar MOS I believe.)
Old 05-10-2009, 05:51 PM   #14
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Anything in Army Inteligence is 35 series. The best thing to start out in is as an analyist and then after a couple of years you can switch to something else. All of the services have intel MOS's. The Air Force is the way to go..
Old 05-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #15
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Air Force
NORAD Cheyenne Mtn.
Prince Sultan AB. Saudi Arabia 98-99 2001
Old 05-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
my money to mod ratio is out of wack
crispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nice

Army: 21c Bridge Crewmember  74th eng co(mrbc), 62nd eng bn, 36th eng bd
crispytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to crispytaco
army engineers, ft hood tx
Old 05-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Marines!

Currently attending Recruiters school in San Diego CA.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #19
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
Air Force Heavy equipment operator just went over 20 years, currently in Iraq JBB til Nov. All the services are good. I usually work for the Army but have worked for the Marines and Navy. All depends on what you want to do and how intense you want your experience. If you want a bonus do it quick I hear there all going away.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:05 AM   #20
schenka has a spectacular aura aboutschenka has a spectacular aura aboutschenka has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
schenka's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry Pt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Marines!

Currently attending Recruiters school in San Diego CA.
Hey, were you at Cherry Point? Looks like you are an AE for AV-8s - if so, I was just up the flight line from you on Prowlers (also an AE). I left at the end of 2005.

Good luck in recruiting school.