LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Videos

Old 06-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Military Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2POaHWEKc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plGxANy0OtY
Old 06-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the barbie girl has got to be the best one I've seen.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
that was pretty good
Old 06-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #5

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX3OofKBZPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4rdsbHrE4
Old 06-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Come on now... The Air Force is never hot when they are deployed. They get issued their own personal A/C units. Ha!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #7

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post
Come on now... The Air Force is never hot when they are deployed. They get issued their own personal A/C units. Ha!
Try crawling in the wing box of a C-130 after it's been baking in the sun.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #8
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tell your maid to fan faster! Just messin with ya. It's all hot as shit over there.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #9

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
But no doubt you guys have it worse over there.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, flight line AF has a pretty shit time. As far as heat goes. Not any worse than you marines or army guys though. I saw a documented 135F on the flight deck of a b-52.....in shreveport, LA. So I know it gets hot over in the sand box.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
I saw a documented 135F on the flight deck of a b-52.....in shreveport, LA. So I know it gets hot over in the sand box.

BTDT...it gets hot as hell down here. You don't need to be in the desert to bake in a buff.

The hottest place I have even been was in Oman (Thrumrait AB). You could not stand in the direct sun for much longer than a few minutes. Ramp temp was 130 that day. Felt like you were melting.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
Defector
VooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud ofVooDooTrip has much to be proud of

Navy: AT2 (AW)
VooDooTrip's Tacoma Gallery
Try the flight deck of a carrier with 20 jets turning in the middle of august at a dead stop in the middle of the Gulf... not fun.. I have my youtube videos from my cruise videos I made. You can check em out. User name voodooc. Sorry I'd post them but I'm at work and can't get access here. To all those serving over there right now, stay safe.. and keep your head on a swivel
Old 12-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #15
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
It's really cool to see you guys can still goof off and have fun while deployed Thanks for your service brothas