Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone PCS Overseas before??

Old 07-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #21
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
My bad, in my defense I havent had a beer in over two months.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #22
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgnc64 View Post
Oh I meant the other guy that is PCSing (Man Im so stupid) Well good advice for his friends.
I forgot there was another guy going Definately good advice.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
You'll love Germany. Get out and see the sights, do NOT stay on base and bitch about how much you miss America.
+1 on this.

I've been stationed in Turkey, Italy, Germany, and Guam. I enjoyed every bit of it. I know it will be hard with a little one on the way but try to take trips and see as much as you can. It will be over before you know it. You have to be there anyway so you might as well make the best of it.

If you really want to experience the country and the culture live off post. It's a little more difficult but you can do it and you will never forget the friends you will make.

Just don't be a barracks rat. I've know guys who did their whole tour and hardly ever left the base. I knew a guy in Turkey that never left post and got drunk every night for 365 days. I often wonder if he even remembers even being over there.

By the way, congratulations on the upcoming birth.