Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Post your GT and ASVAB....

Old 07-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Post your GT and ASVAB....

Come on guys lets keep this honest and not embellish the scores just to compete with the other services. As we all know GTs and ASVABs dont always tell the truth for some people

Lets go with this:

Service:USMC
MOS: 0313/0913
GT: 122
ASVAB: 97

Couldnt think of a way to do a decent poll...
thanks for the inspiration Lucy!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I can't remember exactly my ASVAB.

Service:USMC
MOS: 0311
GT: 111
ASVAB: 76? +/-

I think that's about right. Where can you find it exactly? SRB? Not that I have it...

MOL?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
All right I will play this but I am not sure about the ASVAB score as the Army doesn't use it and I can't remember what mine was from the Marine Corps.

Service: Army
MOS: 92A/92Y/11B
GT: 127
Old 07-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just locked myself out of MOL.
If you lock yoursefl out of anny account you should be able to shut your computer down and then try agian. for some accounts you will always be locked out but if you only try the password 2 times then power down on the comp you can reboot and try again 2 more times. just a tip
Old 07-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
AF
currently E-5
3C271
ASVAB-87
GT-no frockin clue what that is....'Grunt Test'???
Old 07-18-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
A.K.A slosurfer
TuRDVan is on a distinguished road

Marines: '97-'01 Asst. Section Leader, 3rd Platoon Echo Company, 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 1st MarDiv
Name: Chris
TuRDVan's Tacoma Gallery
I've been out for too long and can't remember remotely what mine was, just that I could choose any job I wanted and they thought I was crazy to choose 1833. Would this info be on my DD214?
Old 07-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
good score for bullit catchers

I mean Marines..., I'm sure your recruiter was proud.
Just messin w/ you guys, good scores, but remember It's just a test and some guess better than others!
Old 07-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #15
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
ex- navy , got out in 93, was on subs, served on uss parche, went t.a.d. to guitarro and pogy, made e-5 off the test(important, in that era you could get e-5 given to you for just re-enlisting for 6 moe years as a sonar tech), rating was s.t.s (sonar tech subs) asvab was 88, dunno what GT is.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #16
iowa530 will become famous soon enoughiowa530 will become famous soon enough
iowa530's Tacoma Gallery
I took the ASVAB as an ROTC cadet. The guy told me that I only missed one question. Not sure what score that is. I dropped out of ROTC 1 yr before commisioning. Military just wasn't my thing I guess. My hat's off to those of you who serve. You have my gratitude.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #17
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Lets go with this:

Service:USAF
AFSC: 2T2X1 (Current Skill Level - 5)
GT: ??? <--- WTF is a GT?
ASVAB: 94 (AQE/ASVAB SCORES: ADMIN-93 ELECTRICAL-95 GENERAL-95 MECHANICAL-86)
Old 08-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #18
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i tell you what you guys are the highest scoring group of Army/Marines I have ever seen, I remember waiting at the MEPS station in Dallas for my results and have to show a group of 3 Army guys and 2 Marines how to read there print out that showed there score so they could call there recruiters.. the 3 Army guys scored in the High 40's, 1 of the Marines scored a 60+/- but the other Marine scored a "9"... yes, I shit you not.. a "9"... i was amazed to say the least
Old 08-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #19
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Lets go with this:

Service:USAF
AFSC: 2T2X1 (Current Skill Level - 5)
GT: ??? <--- WTF is a GT?
ASVAB: 94 (AQE/ASVAB SCORES: ADMIN-93 ELECTRICAL-95 GENERAL-95 MECHANICAL-86)
Your General Technical is your GT....

and he scored a 9 and was still breathing????
Old 08-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #20
Sticks For Troops

yea.. and I could hear his recruiter yelling at him through the phone from the other side of the room.. something along the lines of.. " A 9.. a Fucking 9... as in less than 10 you have to be fucking kidding me.. you need at least a ** to be a marine.... blah blah blah..."

Edit.. i just relized something if he asked .. a 9 as in less than 10.. there is a good chance he doesnt know the answer to that question...