LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

U.S Soldier POW in Afghanistan (not thread jacked version)

Old 09-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #41
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
If you all only knew what this guy did. He left his base with a canteen and a knife. he was a afghan supporter. no lie no BS look up his unit and if you go into it find out who he worked with and ask them. fuck that guy. we tried looking for him many of times. i do not feel sorry for him and i do feel sorry for his family and everyone else that is suffering because he is a jackass. he should not be in the same thoughts and prayers as the rest of the american soldiers or POW's.
I believe it. I knew that something wasn't right with the whole thing.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:39 AM   #42
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

so any new news? i work in Iraq with the DoD and no news has hit here.which i find weird. we dont just stop looking. its like everyone doesnt care after he went missing. I agree you dont just leave the base and go wondering off. No way in hell would a normal person do that. I go outside the wire and i can tell you that the men that protect me are the best in the world. I give my heart to all reall american soldiers out there doing what they do