Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

My last week in the Marine Corps

Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #21
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the service. good luck on becoming a trooper. maybe we will see you at a tw meet sometime
Old 07-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #22
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyetti View Post
maybe we will see you at a tw meet sometime

You know it man.... i will be there.... i have been looking forward to getting to one
Old 07-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #23
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service, Marine. Good luck to you in the academy.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #24
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USS John Paul Jones; Gas Turbine Technician Electrical 2nd Class (SW)
MooseTX82's Tacoma Gallery
Must be a great feeling...cant wait to get out of the Navy myself. I miss civilian life
Old 07-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #25
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 View Post
Must be a great feeling...cant wait to get out of the Navy myself. I miss civilian life
Oh dude it amazing..... you have no idea
Old 07-30-2009, 04:21 PM   #26
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Civilian life's not bad, but I missed the structure and camaraderie......So I went back into the Reserves. 1/2 hr drive once a month at my same squadron was too convenient.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #27
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Ben!!! We're proud of ya bud!!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #29
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
hey man, congrats to ya! thank u for ur service, i wish u the best of luck in the civilian world! be safe on ur way home!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #30
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #31
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Like ive said before thanks for serving! I loved my time in and wouldnt take it back for a million dollars. Please when you become a cop dont pull me over like the last dick cop in clayton that pulled me over for illegally dark tinted windows. I'm not even from georgia (anymore) but he still gave me a ticket..... dick. Anyways thank you again and enjoy your new grille!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #32
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwzild View Post
Civilian life's not bad, but I missed the structure and camaraderie......So I went back into the Reserves. 1/2 hr drive once a month at my same squadron was too convenient.

I'm a reservist. I live civilian life. Plus I need to go to school.

People ask me if I want to go active or why didn't I go active, usually my answer is, "I'm too laid back for that. I'd kill someone eventually"

Pretty much the truth. I love the Marine Corps, but too much uniformity and schedules to keep and what-not, just not me.

But I wouldn't change it for anything!

Semper Gumby!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #33
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post

I'm a reservist. I live civilian life. Plus I need to go to school.

People ask me if I want to go active or why didn't I go active, usually my answer is, "I'm too laid back for that. I'd kill someone eventually"

Pretty much the truth. I love the Marine Corps, but too much uniformity and schedules to keep and what-not, just not me.

But I wouldn't change it for anything!

Semper Gumby!
Where do u drill out of?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #35
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations and THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am very proud of all of you that serve! I was too much of a pussy to join when I should have. I was in school studying to be a pilot. When it came time to make the choice of joining the service I thought "What the hell do I want to join a place that would always be telling me what to do?" So I studied engineering instead.

Finally when I did graduate from college I went to work for McDonnell Douglas where I learned much of the discipline that I was truly needing anyway. I am so thankful to all of my mentors (most who were in the service) that drilled into me the concept of discipline. That discipline has helped me do any and everything that truly lasts in my life.

Thanks again for your service and if you ever need something in Huntington Beach CA - You let me know!

Make it Big and Make it Count!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #36
Longboard0302 is on a distinguished road
Marines: CO, 2d Bn, 5th Marines
Longboard0302's Tacoma Gallery
Well done Devil Dog....fair winds and following seas in the future....USMC (Ret)
Old 02-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #37
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Alright guys the time has come. Tommorow is my last day. Im packing up my truck getting ready to head home first thing in the morning. It been a great four years!!! Semper Fi

Ben
Get the address of your buddies and keep in touch with them.. You'll get busy with your new life ,job and family and then in a few yrs you'll wonder where they are.. Keep in touch with them..
Old 02-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #38
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Congrats man and thank you for your time and service
X2