Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

My last week in the Marine Corps

Old 07-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
My last week in the Marine Corps

Just thought that i would share with everyone. This is my last week in the Marines. I detach friday morning sometime. It has been one hell of a time. I have done so much cool shit and pretty much made a trip around the world. A part of me does not want to get out but im ready for bigger and better things.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Just thought that i would share with everyone. This is my last week in the Marines. I detach friday morning sometime. It has been one hell of a time. I have done so much cool shit and pretty much made a trip around the world. A part of me does not want to get out but im ready for bigger and better things.
Congratulations!!

Thank you for your service. What are your plans?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #5
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Congrats Ben- Enjoy the time off. What are these bigger and better things??
Georgia State Patrol hopefully but there is not a trooper school until the first of the year. In the mean time i just plan on doing electrical work
Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #7
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Good plan...If I ever got out I think I'd be looking for the same sort of gig. Best of luck with the training!!
Thanks man.... i hope it all works out as planned but if i does not im just going to go back to school and get my electricians licence.....
Old 07-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
stock02 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt
stock02's Tacoma Gallery
Civillian life is good life, but one thing I did miss was the risk. You should become a trooper so you don't miss that part of it. Thanks for your service!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
congrats, although civilian life isnt what i thought it would be...its been 18 months since i got out and i still miss it every day.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:18 PM   #10
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
congrats, although civilian life isnt what i thought it would be...its been 18 months since i got out and i still miss it every day.

Well im sure im going to miss some parts of it to but i had no intentions on staying in from day one. I just wanted to do my part for my country and move on
Old 07-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Marine. It's time to come home to your family. I thank you for your service.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Congratulations Marine. It's time to come home to your family. I thank you for your service.

Thank you and your welcome!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
congrats bud!! thank you for your service.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #14
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service man. I appreciate it. Your country appreciates it.

Be safe and good luck with your plans.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Thanks Dudes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #16
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.
Good Luck.
Semper Fidelis.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #17
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service and good luck on your future endeavors...
Old 07-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #18
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Thanks Everyone i appreciate it
Old 07-30-2009, 10:09 AM   #20
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Tommorow is the big day!!!

Alright guys the time has come. Tommorow is my last day. Im packing up my truck getting ready to head home first thing in the morning. It been a great four years!!! Semper Fi

Ben