Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Sad day in Richmond Hill. Ga.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Sad day in Richmond Hill. Ga.

I am sorry to report that Capt. Matt Feeman came home today for the last time yesterday. He was killed in afghanistan last Friday. The turnout was tremendous, 20 Marines from where I work stood in formation as his casket was taken off the aircraft and placed in the hearse and again when he arrrived at the funeral home. here is the news article. I did not know him personally but I feel as though i have lost a brother. Semper Fi Sir for you will be greatly missed.
http://www.bryancountynews.net/news/article/4455/

video http://www.wtoc.com/global/category....autoStart=true
Old 08-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Home, Marine.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Rest in Peace... for his family / friends
Old 08-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Rip

Rest in peace Sir....rest in peace. You died, so others may live, and we thank you! God Bless you and your family.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think the most touching thing for me was when his father stepped out in front of the casket as the were putting him into the hearse and put his hand on the casket and said "welcome home Marine". That about did it for everyone within earshot.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Captain, For everything you gave.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #8
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
Gods Speed Capt. An entire nation is in your debt and in our prayers for both you and all family members.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Longboard0302 is on a distinguished road
Marines: CO, 2d Bn, 5th Marines
Longboard0302's Tacoma Gallery
God Bless Captain Freeman and his family and friends....Semper Fi, Col KK
Old 08-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
wow thats pretty intense..Ive heard stories, but nothing like that. Rest In Peace, Marine.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #11
kmann6905 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: NORAD
kmann6905's Tacoma Gallery
I was on a flight earlier this week where 18 new recruits were heading to San Diego to begin basic training. Young boys full of piss and vinegar, soon to be men. Having been there myself many years ago, it was my privilege to spend a little time seated next to one of them and chat. God bless each of them and their families.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #12
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i was in guyton georgia on block leave before my upcoming deployment visiting my gf who went to school with Matt.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is in GA huh?
Damn, and it also pisses me off to see people say that the war is bullshit and that people are dying for no reason.
People are dying for THOSE PEOPLE'S freedom. AND they have NO APPRECIATION.

Sad to hear what happened to the marine though. Very sad..
Old 08-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i was in guyton georgia on block leave before my upcoming deployment visiting my gf who went to school with Matt.
damn!! should have looked me up! when ya comin back?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #15
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
God Bless you, Capt. I have the greatest respect for anybody who serves this great country.

Thank you for your outstanding service, Capt.

EDIT: Just a bit late, but I feel the need to express my thoughts.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #16
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
we just had 2 people come through jacksonville. A PFC in the marines who died in iraq and than a Navy captain who was MIA for 18 years and they just found his remains and sent them back to jacksonville. There was huge turn out on the base, the main road in and out of the base was closed down and the whole road was lined with everyone on the base. The road is probaby 5 miles. and that was just the turn out on base. It was crazy, most touching thing i have ever seen. And i was so glad to be a part of it.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #18
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by montgomery_30824 View Post
damn!! should have looked me up! when ya comin back?
well i leave this week for iraq so i wont be back until another year. plus my truck is in germany right now since thats where im stationed. i hope to get stationed in savannah at hunter army airfield when i come back to the states
Old 08-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #19
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
well i leave this week for iraq so i wont be back until another year. plus my truck is in germany right now since thats where im stationed. i hope to get stationed in savannah at hunter army airfield when i come back to the states
Stay safe over there
Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #20
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Stay safe over there
ill do my best. will be my third trip over there. i dont leave the base tho. all i do is work on helicopters